• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Plots for MxM/Yaoi~Fandom and Original (Updated 12/5/2015) (ALWAYS OPEN)

Do you like yaoi? o3o

• Total voters
I have an obsession with film noir / crime fiction (like I'm literally studying it right now) and it would be really cool to do a "cat and mouse" type thing (re: detective / serial murderer plot in case it's not taken or whatever). Also I'm into a lot of dark shiz (and probably know too much about various serial killers). I haven't done much slash before but I'm totally down to try and I can commit myself pretty well (post at least near-daily but I'm on a different time zone than, it's safe to say, pretty much the entire rest of the site...but you may be the exception who knows). I recently read a really great novel and my favorite character was the closet gay dick the killer had a thing for so I was just like woah when I saw this (glad I decided to randomly check this thread lol).

I am always open for new partners~ PM me and we shall work out the details of how ya wanna do this with me~ (:3)

That book sounds like fun I want to read it now-

Hey, could I do the student x teacher one? That sounds absolutely fascinating.

Plus, I have a sadistic character that would totally be perfect for this, ahaha.

Haiya ^^ I'd very much be interested in rping with you, you sound awesome~ ^^ I try to reply daily, when I'm on school breaks (like I am now) i reply almost constantly and am always online. When I'm in school I try to reply once a day but it may vary a few days since i work and go to school both. If you're still interested, I'd love to rp either doctor x patient, student x teacher, or the older man and teenager one through online sounds incredibly interesting, I haven't done something like that before!

I am usually not as active when I work too~ So I don't mind no replies from ya on days you're working or at school, of course.

I am currently still not in the mood for Student x Teacher, however I am more than happy to rp the other two with ya, PM me and we can work out which one to do~

Wellllll, might as well bump this before I run off. I will be back shortly to finish my replies and add a new plot to this-or two,actually...

I'm into the Mafia Boss x Information Breaker, But I kinda got lost in the last part of the plot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back