• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Plots-A-Plenty!

15. Some kind of story about a ninetailed fox/kyubii who can summon a lost spirit to assist them in the form of a wisp. One of us plays the fox and one plays the wisp.

16. A man/boy one day finds himself turned into a cat with no explanation. As he tries to get used to his new form and find some answers, he's taken in by a cute young witch who then cares for him, unaware of his origins.

Are you still looking for partners for those two plots?

This looks to be very interesting. Well, I'm open to 10, 7 and 5, I look forward to your response. Please consider me as an canidate for any of the three. 

2. A young witch finds someone (your character) injured, or lost, in the woods and decides to take them in and help them. I'm open to further ideas on this one.

[COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)](Closed) [/COLOR]3. (Your character) is just living their everyday life (it doesn't matter what they do or what time period it's in). One day, a mysterious girl appears in their life and claims she's been sent to help them, but doesn't say with what or who sent her. From then on, she follows them around, helping however she can.

7. A young girl has often read stories of the great legendary heroes of the world she lives in, but she never desired to live such a life, content with the idea of eventually settling down with a family. However, when the world is threatened, fate has a different plans for her as she is called on to act and save the world, meeting some of the legends she'd read about along the way.

I do hope you could find room for one (or all? shot in the dark i know) of the ideas of yours that i've qouted.

I don't mind anything besides MxM. Everything else is pretty much smooth sailing and i've a plethora of characters for each idea. Pm or qoute me to discuss more Fang.

Out of what i originally wanted, sure! We could do the Legend one with just us if you'd want.

Hello! ^.^
I'd love to do these plots/pairings (you can pick any of these, especially one that you've been wanting to do for awhile! This is just my preference/to narrow it down): 
~ A young witch finds someone (your character) injured, or lost, in the woods and decides to take them in and help them. I'm open to further ideas on this one.
~ A man/boy one day finds himself turned into a cat with no explanation. As he tries to get used to his new form and find some answers, he's taken in by a cute young witch who then cares for him, unaware of his origins.
~ Two unrelated children born under the new moon with special abilities are taken at birth and raised to be skilled assassins. They grow side by side as they train. This is their story.

Pm me if interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back