• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings plot with me ! ~ houseplants 1x1 search

houseplant

embracing all my scars and imperfections
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone! I was really active around here about 2 years ago, and I've decided to come back because I really miss writing and roleplaying. I'm a 22 year old with a full time job so I won't be super active, but I'll try and get out a daily post.

What I look for in a partner:
- I would like descriptive writing and at least a paragraph or two, I prefer long posts as opposed to small ones because I'm trying to improve my writing.
- 18+ please. I would prefer to write with those over 18.
- I really like plotting, so please be open to helping out with plot!
- I'll do anime/realistic faceclaims, or just written if you would prefer.

I prefer fluff and light angst, I'm not good with a lot of violence and gore, so I'd prefer if we kept it relatively wholesome.
I won't do canon characters, sorry. I just don't trust my ability in doing them.

I will do any type of pairing, but prefer f/f or m/f and prefer playing females.

My anime fandoms:
- A3! Act Addict Actors
- Haikyuu!
- Kamisama Kiss
-Horimiya
- ice guy and his cool female colleague
- my boss is goofy

Other fandoms:
- Genshin Impact
- Final Fantasy 14
- Baldurs Gate 3
- Mystic Messenger

For Kdramas I love:
- Scarlet Heart
- Goblin The Great and Lonely God
- Oh My Venus
- Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
- a good day to be a dog
- twinkling watermelon
- my lovely liar
- extraordinary you

I also love fantasy themes/slice of life modern themes.

(I would prefer Muse A for this one but either is fine!)

Last edited:
Hey, I'm not really involved in any fandoms, but... I am a 20 year old college student who prefers fluff and light angst, won't play canon characters, and loves fantasy/slice of life/modern themes soooooo... if you're interested, I'd love to come up with a plot with you. One thing about me, though, is I prefer to do rps where I get to play a variety of characters (two to three, generally, but I rarely have all three in one scene at a time), and I'm not super confident in my ability to write romance (although for a f/f pairing, I would be willing to test it out, if it's a plot where the characters would gradually develop feelings for each other, and if my partner is willing to like... give me an out if I realize it really isn't something I'm comfortable with)

As for being involved with plotting, well, I spend 6 hours a week in my car, so... I have a lot of time to think, and coming up with plots for a RP is what I typically spend that time doing.

Anyway, feel free to shoot me a PM if you're interested!

Last edited:
I am interested in a Slice of Life RP maybe literally in College. I have more Ideas but I can tell you in PM if you are interested.

oop forgot about this so here's a little bump ^^

Would you be interested in a Strong Woman Do Bong Soon type thread, still keeping the theme of the show but making new characters and stories.

Awesome. I am very tired, and will send you a pm when I am not sleep deprived. That way I can actually send something intelligentand coherent. Sorry in advance for the wait.

hey since I see this recently got bumped I'm hoping there's still some interest
While I don't know many fandoms and haven't really watched any kdrama's only heard about some. I'm willing to try my best in those, or a fully made up universe.
I also will not to cannon chars, but fine if you want to or not.
I also prefer to play female chars and I'm okay with fxf plots. Slice of life more fluffy plots tend to be my fav but not the only kind I'll do.

hey since I see this recently got bumped I'm hoping there's still some interest
While I don't know many fandoms and haven't really watched any kdrama's only heard about some. I'm willing to try my best in those, or a fully made up universe.
I also will not to cannon chars, but fine if you want to or not.
I also prefer to play female chars and I'm okay with fxf plots. Slice of life more fluffy plots tend to be my fav but not the only kind I'll do.
Totally cool! Dm me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back