• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Plot Idea!

Hobbesisalive

The Cat Snuggler
After several months of waiting for tour dates to be announced, Muse A has scored tickets to see their favorite musician in concert. Despite the concert being two states away, Muse A is determined not to miss it. Muse A and a friend drive for 2 days to make it to the venue on time. During the opening act, Muse A goes in search of Muse B’s tour bus in the venue parking lot. Their friend keeps watch as Muse A sneaks onto the unattended bus. Muse A quickly looks around for a souvenir to take back home with them. A guitar pick, an article of clothing Muse B always wears, anything. Security comes around and Muse A’s friend runs off, leaving Muse A stranded on the bus. The concert gets called off before the headliner can take the stage because the fans inside are getting too rowdy, so Muse B heads for the tour bus through a private exit. Muse B gets onto the bus and in a panic Muse A hides in one of the bunks. The bus drives off with Muse A on it…

What will happen when Muse B discovers Muse A hiding out on their tour bus?

So I would really like to roleplay this with someone! So if you have any interest in this please just send a message ^^

I won't bite

About me:

- I only roleplay in simple or casual

- I don't care if I am Muse A or Muse B. You can choose! ^^

- I prefer anime pictures over real people, but I don't mind if it's not anime

Greeeeeetingzz

Hobbes

asdfghjkl - I love this idea so much! :3

I'd prefer to be Muse B, if that's okay. I usually do casual writing.

Drop me a PM if you're interested in doing it with me. ^.^

Same as above. I am usually a detailed-casual rper, so I`ll be taking casual and muse B.

Drop me a PM if you`d like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back