[Please Stand By] The Geiger Counter Inn

Seems like my recruitment thread didn't get much info, but this one is. Hold on, I'm gonna make a basic character concept thread in a second, to take all ideas there.

Going to bed for tonight. A basic history, in the theme of the Fallout intro movies, has been written up. Going to be working on individual setting material and rules later.

Pretty silent here on the homefront. Perks list is being worked on currently. LOTS of perks. Tons of variety for all of you, :D Thank you all for being patient.

It's not apathetic silence, it's awe-struck silence at reading your lists of Traits and Perks... Honest ;)

Captain Hesperus

Sorry, will work on my character this weekend. Work has been shit. Boss making my life miserable.

Also, gear is still in the works, although everyone should be able to afford at least a basic gun, basic armor, and a couple of chems or other gear

Well that's why you shouldn't let Dr. Light work on your blaster while he's drunk.

Reason I ask is because I was toying with the idea of doing a Fallout style game, but I don't want to compete with an existing one.

I think Thorn is having hand injury issues. I've not heard anything to say that the game is dead, just yet. :D

Captain Hesperus

Tis not dead at all, hand is coming along nicely, probably another day or two til I can type more than a couple lines, and, Uziel, this game is going to be rather large in scope. I don't mind competition, but, I'd much rather recruit you to join mine, :)

My to-do list is to finish up at least 60-75% of the perks and most of the basic weapon/gear/armor, plus rules for humans and ghouls, so I can allow chargen to begin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back