• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Please Be My Partner

McMajestic

I didn't Ask to be a Unicorn, I was Born that Way

Here's a plot I'd love to RP with somebody:

He was insane- or at least, now he was.

There had been a time in his life when he loved her too much to think those dark thoughts, but then everything changed when he saw her kissing another guy. It took his breath away- it took his humanity away.

He was desperate for her love, for her time, for her. And so he panicked in all his rage and did the only thing he could do. He kidnapped her.

And it would basically start with the girl waking up all tied up because she's been kidnapped. Anyone interested?

If not, I do like almost any romance RP that has a dark twist!

Hi!

I'd love to work something out with you based on this. I'd PM you but I can't yet so why don't you send me one and we can go into deeper discussion?

I'm really interested in this plot! I've been waiting for a plot line like this to come around! *secretly makes plot line into a manga*

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm an absolute sucker for Stockholm Syndrome. If you're still looking for a partner, I'd be highly interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back