Playtest - Princes of the Earth

Grey said:
Damn, damn, and double damn.
I expressed my interest in the Twilight slot right before the server crash, and completely forgot it must've been lost.

Ah, well, c'est la vie.

I shall watch this game with interest.
No biggie, inscriptions aren't close and who says "no twilights allowed" when building dominions.

IIRC the Spy & Bureaucrats slots are open.

Bureaucrat, you say?

"Hm? Oh, my, of course I'm a Twilight. No, no, I'm sure the green anima is just your imagination. My paperwork? I assume some madman got his hands on it - She Who Lives In Her Name sounds like the babble of a lunatic, no? You can trust me.'

Well bureaucrats can be very useful when you consider the dominion scale.

They're the ones behind the development of the many traits of the dominion... especially if they have high "administrative" qualities and have some charms producing some very interesting effects like say... lore training charms.

Yes, I know. I was just joking about sneaking in as an Infernal Defiler.

A non exhaustive list of useful abilities according to the 8 attributes of a dominion to help you make your choices on your positions, titles, and the repartition of your abilities:

Compassion

Health: Athletics Awareness Medecine, Craft (water) Resistance

Food: Lore, Survival, Craft (all)

Conviction:

Technology: All Twilight abilities, Bureaucracy

Industry: All Crafts Resistance Lore Occult

Temperance:

Diplomacy: Integrity Presence, Performance Bureaucracy Investigation Socialize Larceny Linguistics

Culture: War, Integrity Craft (all) Lore Medecine Occult Bureaucracy Linguistics

Valor:

Military: All Dawn abilities, Performance, Presence, Integrity, Resistance Lore All Night abilities except for Larceny, Ride and Sail

Government: Integrity Presence, Performance Awareness Investigation Bureaucracy Socialize Larceny Linguistics Stealth

Also now that I have taken a closer look at the Social charms considering the mods I'm preparing for Mass Combat and Mandate of Heaven... those willing to are really going to become social monsters... And I mean... really !

The mods for MC and MoH I'll be using will see the rise of armies dominions and social groups in epic proportions so... more power to the guys with powers of masses control.

Note Magnitude for dominions and organizationis will NOT represent the number of people as they do for armies and theoratically for social units, but rather a combination of influence and reach of the entity.

Take due note that while dominions will have a broader spectre of attributes than organizations, organizations will be much more specialized in some specific fields (mafia, ong, terrorist) and will be able to affect Dominions in their integrity or the social units composing the Dominions.

Well... we have many many games now, maybe sub sections wouldn't be bad.

But this will be nothing like the Brawl Section I assure you...

PS: I've stumbled upon my marketing director who wouldn't let me finish the damn creation of the forum... work... blegh ! :lol:

Don't worry about the sub sections, I'll generate them myself.

Thank you Haku, you still got the quicker trigger finger 8)

Damn, I got here too late. I had an idea for an Enlightened Jadeborn, either Worker or Artisan that is bound to one of the Exalted, and still maintains some connections to the other cities in hopes of expanding and strengthening their weakening defenses.

Well I'm absolutely not familiar with the jadeborn and their abilities, and I already have 6 players for a playtest.

Me sorry :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Back