Pitch's Rise (RotG RP Sign-Up)

explosiveKitten

Fanfic Kitty

Pitch.jpg

A great war was fought between the legendary Guardians, and Pitch Black, the Boogie Man. The five Guardians, Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny, The Tooth Fairy, Sandman and Jack Frost defeated him, and sent him crawling back to his place; Under the bed.

But now, Pitch Black is back. And he is ready to fight.

Pitch, having perfected the ability to turn dreams into Nightmares, has been using his horrible black sand to do something inconceivable- Find legendary figures, and corrupt them. The corrupted figures are transformed into a darker form of themselves, with power greater than they had before.

Not only that, he has crafted five Legendary figures like himself, crafted from the Nightmare sand he wields so happily.

He made all of them to oppose a Guardian, to neutralize the powers of the Guardian they were made to oppose. He has sent those five to hunt them down, and destroy them.

The Guardian’s are faced with a bigger task then ever before. And they’ll need all the help they can get.

Wheeeeheeeeee I came with this idea a while ago, but you know. I’m too shy for posting my own threads. I guess I’ll find out if I’m any good at it.

Well, overall backstory;

This takes place a few years after Pitch Black was defeated. Maybe 5 years.

Pitch Black not only has figured out how to corrupt other legendary figures, he has created five Anti-Guardians; Figures made to oppose and destroy the hope and wonder of the Guardian they are hunting.

The Guardians will need help from legendary figures and perhaps even children.

I accept OC’s (Obviously, I have one. ) but, I want to fill the main characters positions first. That means Pitch, Santa, Easter Bunny, Sandman, Tooth Fairy and Jack. We can have children in as well.

All of the Guardians, Pitch Black, and all the Anti-Guardians are open, except for Jack's. Thats mine.

RULLLES

All basic Rpnation rules apply!

Romance Policy- I will allow romance. Just keep it PG-13, and it’ll all be okay.

Be literate! I know not everyone is a stellar writer, so I’d like to ask you at least try to use proper spelling, grammar, punctuation, all of that.

No God-modding or bunnying, that should be obvious.

Put your favorite Rise of the Guardians character somewhere in the skelly to prove you read my rules!

I’d like to ask that you write at least a paragraph. I see that as four lines. I can understand writers block.

Have Fun!!

SKELLY

Name:

Appearance:

Powers/Abilities:

Weapon of Choice, if any:

What they represent:

Who they oppose: (For Anti-Guardians. If not, leave blank)

Corrupted?:

Other: (Anything I missed?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Tooth Fairy

Name: Tooth Fairy

Appearance: looks like a bird

Powers/Abilities: reminds children of memories

Weapon of Choice, if any: no weapon

What they represent: memories

Who they oppose: (For Anti-Guardians. If not, leave blank)

Corrupted?: nope

Other: (Anything I missed?) nope

Users who are viewing this thread

Back