• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Pirates !

Clouds

Roleplay Availability
My Interest Check

tumblr_msvs5o6rVj1rmz1ldo1_500.gif

So, what's the deal on female characters? Will they be able to become pirates (if I remember correctly, there definitely was a female pirate in the Pirates of The Caribbean movies at one stage) or just remain behind and look pretty on the land? xD

Ktulu said:
So, what's the deal on female characters? Will they be able to become pirates (if I remember correctly, there definitely was a female pirate in the Pirates of The Caribbean movies at one stage) or just remain behind and look pretty on the land? xD
Female pirates can become pirates as well. ^^ However they may have to prove themselves more than the males on the ship.

I'm working a double. 3-11, 11-7 tomorrow morning so give me the weekend to think of a character. I have some ideas and will try to put it together.

One last question before I go ahead and create my first character - does it have to be art face claims? It's incredibly difficult to find any suitable art for pirate characters, female mainly, that isn't entirely unrealistic and doesn't show a stupid amount of cleavage.

Alright I am done with my character! I'm really sorry for adding a bunch of extra hooha but I just couldn't resist. Let me know if I need to edit anything.

What a coincidence, I was just done playing Assassin's Creed: Black Flag. Now I'm in a pirate mood and this RP looks perfect, I tell you.

Never mind that last question. I've finally found a suitable image. xD

@Marshmallow - was that just a coincidence, or have you watched Space Pirates: Captain Harlock?

NickOnTheReg said:
I'm working a double. 3-11, 11-7 tomorrow morning so give me the weekend to think of a character. I have some ideas and will try to put it together.
Of course, take your time. :)

OldFriendMii said:
Can I join?
Sure~ ^^

@Marshmallow[/URL] - was that just a coincidence, or have you watched Space Pirates: Captain Harlock?
Haha, glad you found an image that suits your tastes. ^^

And no, I actually haven't watched that one yet. O_O

OldFriendMii said:
Guess I'm going to be a marine
Haha. Go for it then. ^^

@OldFriendMii You could have also asked for help, I don’t bite. x3

First of all, a picture is required. I could help you out with that if you want.

For the lay-out, I’ll set up one after your character is approved, no problem at all~

Experience: Your character doesn’t necessarily have to have a 10 since he is a captain, there are many things that people still need to discover in this world. ;)

Personality: I require at least a paragraph for this as stated in the first post of the Character Sign-Up. A little bit more detail is necessary !

History: The same as with the personality. Why is his family rich? What are the reasons for him joining the marines? If he is such a cold-blooded man, how come that he has escaped the claws of the King? Does he have a deal with him or something else? Also, if it is rumoured for him to have done such things, he would be punished no matter what and there is a high chance of him being banned from the Marines, so maybe you should keep those things on a low profile.

Yeah, l need help with the picture :P and more...

Like I said I'm still new to this :P

Well his family could be rich because the father is the king, and that's how he got away with all the awfull crimes :P

The personality, hmm, I could use little help there..

OldFriendMii said:
Yeah, l need help with the picture :P and more...
Like I said I'm still new to this :P

Well his family could be rich because the father is the king, and that's how he got away with all the awfull crimes :P

The personality, hmm, I could use little help there..
I've seen so that you were new. ^^

For the history, you could first answer the questions I have asked you.

For the personality, you should base yourself on some traits, pick five out of this list:

http://examples.yourdictionary.com/examples-of-personality-traits.html

-Why is his family rich? -He is the son of the king

-What are the reasons for him joining the marines?-he likes the idea of shooting pirates

- If he is such a cold-blooded man, how come that he has escaped the claws of the King?- (mayve) The king loves hes son so much that he can't execute him

Or the king sees him as a very skilled and powerful captain and it would be a shame to kill him of.

Personality:

• Persistent

• Confident

• Dishonesty

• Vulgar

• Sneaky

OldFriendMii said:
-Why is his family rich? -He is the son of the king
-What are the reasons for him joining the marines?-he likes the idea of shooting pirates

- If he is such a cold-blooded man, how come that he has escaped the claws of the King?- (mayve) The king loves hes son so much that he can't execute him

Or the king sees him as a very skilled and powerful captain and it would be a shame to kill him of.

Personality:

• Persistent

• Confident

• Dishonesty

• Vulgar

• Sneaky
I can work with that. ^^

Wait a little and I'll edit your character. :)

@Marshmallow, do you mind if I'm the Black Pearl's cabin boy? Due to both the nature of that role, and the nature of Aidan, I'd probably have to incorporate Aidan into my backstory.

Also, something completely unrelated, who else finds it funny that the pirates always seem to be the nice ones?

EvilBarrels said:
@Marshmallow, do you mind if I'm the Black Pearl's cabin boy? Due to both the nature of that role, and the nature of Aidan, I'd probably have to incorporate Aidan into my backstory.
Also, something completely unrelated, who else finds it funny that the pirates always seem to be the nice ones?
No, I have no problem with you being the cabin boy of the Black Pearl. ^^ You can put Aidan into the backstory~

And indeed, it mostly turns out that way. xD

Marshmallow said:
No, I have no problem with you being the cabin boy of the Black Pearl. ^^ You can put Aidan into the backstory~
And indeed, it mostly turns out that way. xD
Great :)

I'll have to post tomorrow, it's getting late. I'm looking forward for when this rp sets sail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back