Pirates or Ninjas?

• Pirate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ninja

• Neither

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Salty Pug]Ninjas because stealth. I love 1 hit Kills, so satisfying.

[/QUOTE]
You mean flintlock to the face?

[QUOTE="An Unknown Person]You mean a nuke to the face?
Well... wrong joke

[/QUOTE]
Too soon.

I think it entirely depends on prep time, A pirate is probably better with less preparation because they always carry a ranged weapon, their gun, and to fight that with something like throwing stars or close ranged combat. Overall I feel like Ninjas would win though

Neither... I would rather like a cute rainbow unicorn :3 Pirates are just... Smelly, and awkward.. Ninjas aren't that great either... Although... I supposed, they are closer to Assassins. Assassins are freaking fantastic <3 (Thinks of Black Widow, then thinks of Scarlett Johansson) anyways! I don't really like either :3

*Jaunty Nautical Tune Is Needed*

[media]

[/media]
To those of you who believe Ninja's are more awesome, I say: No, sit down. For you are misinformed.

As we all know Pirates are sea god messenger of the Most Holy One, Cthulu.

These most holy creatures of the sea rise up to pwn the wicked and steal all their cool shit. Whatever they can't steal and sell for more booze will be raped, burned, or raped then burned. If you're male you either join the crew or are raped and burned with the rest of the unsellable town. If you're female you are automatically risen to the position of First Mate, or to Captainship, if you look like Keira Knightley.

On the other hand, your average ninja could not fight, was easily drunk under the table by geishas, and had never seen water outside of their farm wells. That's right, real ninjas were farm hands that nobility hired as assassins. They were trained only to sneak in, stab, and run. They were regularly killed by common servants wielding household objects.

Pirates could sail, fight, tie so many knots a BDSM fetishist would cream themselves, sneak into enemy harbors and burn down entire towns... While drunk and missing an arm. Your average ninja died of cholera from drinking water their pet yak pissed in, provided they weren't killed by a stableboy armed with a horse shoe first.

And so, Pirates always win.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anomaly said:
DAMN STRAIGHT HE IS
latest
NM9p6GJc.jpeg

[DROOLING INTENSIFIES]
He is my absolute favorite pirate ever!! He is soooo hot!!

I picked neither. My two cats are named Pirate and Ninja. It is not my policy to pick favorites.

Do what you want cuz a pirate is free, you are a pirate!

A pirate afflicted with scurvy...

Meanwhile the ninja farms away at his turnips, waiting for an opportunity to strike down his samurai overlords...

Both are grueling fates.

Knighthood all the way.

Hard choice, but I went with the ninja because their reasoning for causing violence seems more legitimate. I rather be a classy villain. However, being a pirate is more fun and adventurous, lol.

RibRipper said:
Arrrrr, would ye prefer to sail under the jolly roger, and be singin' shanties?
or would you take to the shadows, in the way of the ninja?

The long, heated argument on pirates or ninjas will be settled today. Vote and explain which is better and why. (I'm a pirate lover myself, as the lifestyle of not obeying any rules is better than being a sneak, in my eyes).
Ninjas, all the way!

Reason #1: they usually stay sober... less hangovers, bro.

Reason #2: hmm. Not all ninjas obey the rules, you know ;)

Reason #3: damn, daniel. Those "bandanas" though.

I have found an article that may help the cause of the pirates.

5 Ways Pirates Were Way More Modern Than You Realize

Also

Avity said:
Reason #1: they usually stay sober... less hangovers, bro.

Reason #2: hmm. Not all ninjas obey the rules, you know ;)

Reason #3: damn, daniel. Those "bandanas" though.
Pirates wear bandanas as well. More than the ninjas too, I'd wager. Also, I'm assuming ninjas who didn't obey the rules weren't really good ninjas.

So yeah, pirates!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back