• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pirates of Remnance cs

RSedinger said:
Full name: Rich White
Nickname: None

Position: Crew

Ship: The Mourning Star

Race: Demon

Personality:

Appearance:
latest

Yarrr

Likes: Money,alcohol, his lucky dagger and finishing off his enemy

Dislikes: Most people,being threatened,stared at

Bio: Rich was going through a rough time in his life after his parents were murdered. It brought vengeance in his eyes. The murders took his parent's life for their jewels they had on them. Rich didn't understand greed since he was a little child at the time being. As he grew up, he finally understood what greed was because it took over his body. Rich only want money and he'll do what he finds needed to achieve it. In a knife fight over a small amount of gold started to turn wrong for Rich. His opponent grabbed him and the stuck the knife into his chest. After all his years of robbing people, the afterlife wasn't on his side. The devil offered him a new life as a demon if he promised to do his bidding to resume to do what he does as a evil being but the devil's only command was to kill anyone who challenges to fight him.

Sexuality: Straight

Weapon(s) of choice: His dagger he uses to protect himself. He uses his speed and his dagger.
The Unamed Character] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19831-ashaficent/ said:
@Ashaficent[/URL] Will you take on another crew member?
Honestly, I don't have a problem, but what about the other ships? They won't have get enough members on board this way....... But if @RSedinger really wants to be a part of my crew, Rich is welcome to join The Mourning Star :3

Hey, I'm looking through all this and I'm getting a bit confused, can someone make a layout of all the ships and their crew real quick? I want to be part of a crew and I'm not sure what is available for what ship. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Full name: Katherine

Nickname: Kat

Position: 2nd mate

Ship: Lady Red

Race: Human

Personality:she is shy but once she gets to know you she is very lovely she is a flirt with everyone she meets she is brave she rally like to make her captain happy

Appearance: (Picture or description)

images

Dislikes: displeasing her captain losing her books feeling rejected losing her glasses

Bio: she was recutied at age 18 her family was never happy to have her as a girl and having a bisexual daughter she was never welcome to her family she hated them she meet the captain at age 15 and ever since she always wanted to be a piarte she always wanted to travel

Sexuality:

Weapon(s) of choice: twin swords

@The Unamed Character

Users who are viewing this thread

Back