• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pirates at Sea! (Reboot! Always accepting!)

Randomfactory9 said:
Name: Ark Nevins
Nickname: Noah (Get it. Noah, Ark)

Personality: Tries to be cool, fails. Clumsy. Smart. No people skills.

Height: 5'8

Sexuality: Hasn't given much thought.

Crush: None

Weapons: Rapier and flintlock

Scientist aboard an explorational voyage.

Bio: Rather give out his past during the RP.

Dislikes: Uneducated people. Pirates. Fighting

Fighting style: Defensive.

Signature move: Too clumsy for one.

Saying: If knowledge is power, why can't I beat anyone at anything?

Magic: Low level necromancy.

Race: Sea elf.

Crew

Other: Enjoys studying all races. Highly trained in medicine. Always has books of necromancy on him.

Appearance: Normal 1600s sea attire. Has large, pointy ears.
Accepted! Junp in when you can.

I can catch you up if that's what your meaning

@White Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok this might take a couple of minutes to type so sit back relax and bring out the popcorn

@White Shamrock

I was on a boat found some people those people were on a boat in the middle of the ocean, I say hello Drama happens Between Pride and Cinder then I think they make up, then ice boy (That's what I call him) Is trying to tick me off and he tries to drown me in ice then A mermaid saves me she is Nerdia Then I get really Mad at ice boy then Nerdia and Pride start talking then I eavesdrop they get mad then we sort of forgive each other except for me I did not forgive Ice boy now we are docking in Tartooga Great place for you to drop in and scene

@White Shamrock

[QUOTE="Mr jake]I was on a boat found some people those people were on a boat in the middle of the ocean, I say hello Drama happens Between Pride and Cinder then I think they make up, then ice boy (That's what I call him) Is trying to tick me off and he tries to drown me in ice then A mermaid saves me she is Nerdia Then I get really Mad at ice boy then Nerdia and Pride start talking then I eavesdrop they get mad then we sort of forgive each other except for me I did not forgive Ice boy now we are docking in Tartooga Great place for you to drop in and scene

[/QUOTE]
(Thanks, and that sounds just like me in the zombie rp, I hate a man named Avery, tried to kill and we all kind of make up, except our leader dies)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back