• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pirates at Sea! (Always accepting!)

Libra259 said:
"Copy cat it is!" She chuckles and takes another sip of her drink. Having a female companion was rather fun and she liked the break from fighting and arguing with males.
"So cinder.... Tell me about your self." She said after downing half the bottole as she looked at her as she swirled the vodka bottle around slowly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"So cinder.... Tell me about your self." She said after downing half the bottole as she looked at her as she swirled the vodka bottle around slowly

[/QUOTE]
"Theres not much to be told. I love the ocean, want to put pirates in their place, I enjoy a good challenge, i love a good chase, hate a lot a people with a burning passion. Its all pretty boring. What about you?" She takes another sip and yawns a bit.

Libra259 said:
"Theres not much to be told. I love the ocean, want to put pirates in their place, I enjoy a good challenge, i love a good chase, hate a lot a people with a burning passion. Its all pretty boring. What about you?" She takes another sip and yawns a bit.
"Hmm well theres more history to me than most. But i love the see and hate alot of people all the same, i hate pirates as well but theres something special about me." She said softly to her before taking another drink of the bottle planing on buying another one bottle so she and cinder can chat more

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hmm well theres more history to me than most. But i love the see and hate alot of people all the same, i hate pirates as well but theres something special about me." She said softly to her before taking another drink of the bottle planing on buying another one bottle so she and cinder can chat more

[/QUOTE]
"What is special about you?" She asks before finishing the bottle.

Libra259 said:
"What is special about you?" She asks before finishing the bottle.
"Well im actually the daughter of a greek king and........ I can do this." She said as she took another drink then held out a hand as a ball of shadow appeared floating over it and she stared at the ball waiting to see how cinder reacted

"Sweet." She raises her hand and a ball of sheer dark energy forma in her hand. "Yeah that pretty special.. Ive got a demon of insanity using me as a host. Weird but I suppose we are all special."

@Daniel reaving

Libra259 said:
"Sweet." She raises her hand and a ball of sheer dark energy forma in her hand. "Yeah that pretty special.. Ive got a demon of insanity using me as a host. Weird but I suppose we are all special."
@Daniel reaving
"I am a demon known as a nightmare." Isabella said with a giggle before she finished her bottle of vodka and ordered another now averagely drunk as she smiled and sat close to cinder

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I am a demon known as a nightmare." Isabella said with a giggle before she finished her bottle of vodka and ordered another now averagely drunk as she smiled and sat close to cinder

[/QUOTE]
Wow she's a lot like me.. She orders another bottle and downs half of it right then and their. "I see. Damn this stuff is really good."

Libra259 said:
Wow she's a lot like me.. She orders another bottle and downs half of it right then and their. "I see. Damn this stuff is really good."
"Aye!" Isabella cheered happuly as she held her new bottole up happily in a cheere motion then took a drink

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Aye!" Isabella cheered happuly as she held her new bottole up happily in a cheere motion then took a drink

[/QUOTE]
She does the same and chuckles. She hadnt had this much fun in a long time.

Libra259 said:
She does the same and chuckles. She hadnt had this much fun in a long time.
"Hey cinder." Isabella said before taking a drink then looking to her. "I gotta ask. Is there any significant other in the life of this maiden?" She asked with a small slur in her voice from the vodka and rum

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hey cinder." Isabella said before taking a drink then looking to her. "I gotta ask. Is there any significant other in the life of this maiden?" She asked with a small slur in her voice from the vodka and rum

[/QUOTE]
"Use to be, but their gone now." A bit of sadness would consume her eyes but quickly leave.

Libra259 said:
"Use to be, but their gone now." A bit of sadness would consume her eyes but quickly leave.
"What happened?" Isabella asked as she slid her chair closer to cinder wanting to know this story of her past to try and figure out if this was one of those ill never love some one again kind of story's or not as she took another drink if her vodka and locked her eyes onto cinders and waited patiently

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"What happened?" Isabella asked as she slid her chair closer to cinder wanting to know this story of her past to try and figure out if this was one of those ill never love some one again kind of story's or not as she took another drink if her vodka and locked her eyes onto cinders and waited patiently

[/QUOTE]
"He was more or less taken over by someone else. I hate that guy with a burning passion, ever heard if the seven sins? I had my time with them and each one of them are a different story. There all more or less transformed. They are convinced that they are two separate people but i do not believe that. He got 'transformed' and that was the end of it. I cant do anything else so whatever."

Libra259 said:
"He was more or less taken over by someone else. I hate that guy with a burning passion, ever heard if the seven sins? I had my time with them and each one of them are a different story. There all more or less transformed. They are convinced that they are two separate people but i do not believe that. He got 'transformed' and that was the end of it. I cant do anything else so whatever."
"Oh....... So you woukdbt be open to any other relationships then?" She asked feeling a little down about that as she took another drink of the vodka and looked at her waiting for an answer

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh....... So you woukdbt be open to any other relationships then?" She asked feeling a little down about that as she took another drink of the vodka and looked at her waiting for an answer

[/QUOTE]
"I don't see why not.. That didn't ruin love for me." She says oblivious to the fact that she had an interest in her.

Libra259 said:
"I don't see why not.. That didn't ruin love for me." She says oblivious to the fact that she had an interest in her.
She smiled a little then took another drink. "Thats good that it didnt ruin love for you." She said to her to cover up her intrest i cinder if cinder suspected her of having intrest. "So besides that. Were are you from?" She asked to change the subject of conversation

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled a little then took another drink. "Thats good that it didnt ruin love for you." She said to her to cover up her intrest. "So besides that. Were are you from?" She asked to change the subject of conversation

[/QUOTE]
"Well.. Im from the northern kingdom." She says a bit sheepishly and takes anither sip from her bottle.

Libra259 said:
"Well.. Im from the northern kingdom." She says a bit sheepishly and takes anither sip from her bottle.
Libra259 said:
"Northern kingdom?" She asked the drunk haze over her mind clouding her memory of the place. "I do not understand please elaborate m'lady." She said to her as she took another drink

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Northern kingdom?" She asked the drunk haze over her mind clouding her memory of the place. "I do not understand please elaborate m'lady." She said to her as she took another drink

[/QUOTE]
"Well i really cant its just the northern kingdom." She finishes her bottle and yawns again. She didnt know why she was so tired but it bugged her.

Eliza was quiet for a few moments. What should she say? "I... don't have parents anymore. Or a family." She stared blankly at a random spot in the distance. "Don't worry about it. I can make my own decisions. There's no one to miss me back on Tortuga anyway." The girl stared at a few islands on the horizon. She smiled a little. Why be sad when there was so much to look forward to?

Libra259 said:
"Well i really cant its just the northern kingdom." She finishes her bottle and yawns again. She didnt know why she was so tired but it bugged her.
"Oh.............. You wanna go get a room?" Isabella asked after hearing cinder yawn a little as isabella took another drink of vodka then looked to her and patiently waited for her answer

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh.............. You wanna go get a room?" Isabella asked after hearing cinder yawn a little as isabella took another drink of vodka then looked to her and patiently waited for her answer

[/QUOTE]
"Nah im fine." She says and orders another bottle. Kimberly wasnt even close to being drunk though she was probably going to fall asleep.

Libra259 said:
"Nah im fine." She says and orders another bottle. Kimberly wasnt even close to being drunk though she was probably going to fall asleep.
"After this bottle lets get a room then ill wake you later tonight so we can raid that rat of a man ok." Isabella said to her with a small smile before she finished her second bottle and ordered her next as well

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"After this bottle lets get a room then ill wake you later tonight so we can raid that rat of a man ok." Isabella said to her with a small smile before she finished her second bottle and ordered her next as well

[/QUOTE]
"If you insist.." Kimberly absolutely hated to sleep but maybe it would be a good idea.. She takes a sip of the vodka.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back