Opinion Photos

Park Sung-Lee

I don’t know about the rest of you but I refuse to roleplay with anyone that doesn’t have a profile photo and a cover photo. For me it just gives the feel that they are lazy and since I am a literate roleplayer I do not wish to roleplay with lazy people who will send one liners.
I’m not trying to attack anyone here because I am sure there are people out there with no profile picture that are great roleplers. But without a photo it just turns me away.

I agree to an extent with the profile picture. I don't know why, but some of my worst roleplays have been with people who don't have some sort of profile picture. Though I just think it's coincidence. I don't think I'd turn anyone away because of that.

As for the cover photo, I disagree. I don't see it as necessary. I don't think it's a necessity. For me, I saw the picture and liked it. It wasn't something that I actively sought out. But, I don't think not finding one is a sign of laziness.

I mean, Profile pictures to me are just a way of expressing oneself. Someone without a profile picture just seems mysterious and un-revealing, so it kinda drives me away due to how little of their personality I'm getting.
Also it's always nice to look at the pretty pictures :3

Honestly, I kind of forgot about cover photos. I guess an avatar kind of implicitly conveys to me how interested and invested someone is or will be. If you care enough to take the time to customize yourself a little bit, then I read it as more likely to devote considerable time to a roleplay.

Cover photos I’m a bit more lenient when it comes to role playing with the person. What I meant was if they don’t have either of them and their profile is just blank.
And as far as being mysterious goes, choose a profile pic but crop out the head or have the person wearing a mask or make it an animal I don’t care just have a photo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back