• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Phoenix Academy Common Room

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Not again @.@ I am so sorry I didnt even receive notifs. I know its my responsibility to check in but I'm quite the aloof person. If I'm silent for too long, feel free to mention, or PM me to be noticed >.<

Not again @.@ I am so sorry I didnt even receive notifs. I know its my responsibility to check in but I'm quite the aloof person. If I'm silent for too long, feel free to mention, or PM me to be noticed >.<

Not I problem. I don't like being to frequent with bumps, but I'll take this as permission to pm you to keep you updated

And it was a pretty damn good post. I'll have a response tonight. Don't expect him to go easy though, gloves coming off now XD
Gotta be careful with Nathan, he's a thinker not much of a fighter. I am excited!
Nickelodeon Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Dont worry I will post one soon.
I was planning to post one yesterday but I was to tired when I came back from work so I just fell asleep as soon as I got home.

Hi I exist (: (: I'm trying to make a character right now. I usually draw my characters but I'm working so I can't, is it okay if I don't have a picture for my character for now?

A rough description of how he looks should be enough for now.
And when you have the time you could just update your character with a picture.

Where you see 3 I c4.
Ok, weird Hellsing abridged joke aside.
Welcome one welcome all , to this place we might call home.

Okay, How do I introduce my character? You guys are doing a little fight/exam thing (I think it was an exam) is my character going to be late or should he be introduced later? 😭

Users who are viewing this thread

Back