PFFT hi ;U

Insolent Devil

Hi, uh, pfft, I love to RP but i never get to do it often, so i joined this yay. I like to RP as my male characters, but sometimes I will as my girls. My characters are my babies (Paps Alastairs face ) Alastair is my favorite baby, I will roleplay as him most of the time c; . I am also an artist, I work with a lot of mediums, clay, pencil, FREAKING PAINT, I like painting, but at the same time i hope paint burns in hell. My art i do most is cartooning... well I want to call it that, I'm really not sure what to call my style, it started out as manga, but turned into something else, maybe you guys can tell me what it is C;. Constructive criticism is welcome, just be nice about it please, be honest, just don't tell me "YOU WILL NEVER BE WHAT YOU WANT TO BE HGZFJVGBSDVJGKH!!!" yeah that is all i ask. So yeah, nice to meet you * Smiles awkwardly and doesn't make eye contact*

Howdy there, Devil, me be Ayl, the madman of this fine site!

Here's the gig around: Check. Out. These. Shiny. Rules Then if you really wanna get down to business, then clicky on the Role Plays and on the Role Play Recruitment and of course on the famous Role Play Ideas areas. The finest places, for the finest creations if I dare say so myself.

If you have any questions, well that's to bad, we don't to those here. Syke! Of course we do, just Private Message me or any of our friendly moderators and admins. You may also want to join us in the fair but mad land known as the Shoutbox, or Shoutboxlandia if you prefer, where you can meet and chat with our friendly community. Word of warning, we're all nuts, especially yours truly.

Welcome, my dearest, to RpN!

Ayl said:
Howdy there, Devil, me be Ayl, the madman of this fine site!
Here's the gig around: Check. Out. These. Shiny. Rules Then if you really wanna get down to business, then clicky on the Role Plays and on the Role Play Recruitment and of course on the famous Role Play Ideas areas. The finest places, for the finest creations if I dare say so myself.

If you have any questions, well that's to bad, we don't to those here. Syke! Of course we do, just Private Message me or any of our friendly moderators and admins. You may also want to join us in the fair but mad land known as the Shoutbox, or Shoutboxlandia if you prefer, where you can meet and chat with our friendly community. Word of warning, we're all nuts, especially yours truly.

Welcome, my dearest, to RpN!
Those rules are so shiny, thank you for all the info haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back