Persona: The return of Tartarus

Quick question. does the originals character slot refer to the characters from the game?

Hey guys!

So, I have some sucky news, but if you can pass it around so everyone knows.

I'm taking an indefinite break from RPN. Long story short, an argument erupted (in real life) partially based on my hours spent here. It kinda sucks, and it really has nothing to do with RPN, and I hate that I just started this amazing story and now I have to leave, but I need to do it because of the circumstances. In the end, it is my choice, so I'm so sorry for doing this. I wouldn't be if I thought an alternative way would do something. So, I'm just giving you all the heads up, if you can just pass it around so no-one's waiting on Angela's posts. As for Angela, do what you will with her. This really sucks, I enjoyed making her character and I was looking forward to playing her character. But I guess it's happening.

In any case, there's the heads up, I hope the RP runs long and lives fully!

- Kal

Hi everybody. I'm kinda new here, but this seemed interesting. I hope I can get along with all of you, but I'm sure I will. Have a great day! Or evening, depending on when you see this. 
Or morning

I'm ready for a time skip whenever everyone else is. My character is knocked out cold so I won't be posting until then.

No worries, we all get caught up in the story every now and again.

I feel like every person should post at least once before you can make another post just so everyone's caught up and doesn't have a ton of stuff to read.

hDF6AABD2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back