Persona Ø [ OOC | Not Accepting ]

Yeah, two people have asked to join. I haven't approved them but I haven't kicked them out either.

EDIT: All information about the first dungeon has been posted including floors, enemies, and the optional boss.

Last edited by a moderator:
Figures. Even when you put "Not Accepting" in the title of the OOC, some people hit that join button without even looking.

^ It's not uncommon for that to work. A lot of people don't want to reject anyone and just ignore the original limit whenever someone attempts to join in any manner.

Serious problem, that. Quality always drops off a cliff shortly after in my experience.

I haven't kicked them out just in case we need more people in the RP.

Also, I forgot to mention in the IC but everyone receives ¥4800 (minus the ¥800 owed to Trish so ¥4000 really) as a result of the boss battle.

Just a heads up that I'll be busy for mostof this weekend.  I might not be able to post, so I guess you can assume that Takemi is following with the group.  

Also, I'm getting eye surgery on the 13th, and I don't know how many days I'll have to rest for.  Shouldn't be more than a few. 

I know! Why don't you guys just get eye patches. You know how badass you'll look? Sure, you'll have problems with depth perception but it's a worthwhile trade.

I know! Why don't you guys just get eye patches. You know how badass you'll look? Sure, you'll have problems with depth perception but it's a worthwhile trade.

tumblr_lsdae1vIq91qbq7ok.gif

"+10 max hp every 5 visits"  

Watch everyone use the fitness center every free time for the next few game weeks.  

This is kind of off topic but has anyone seen the new Persona 5 OVA? It looked pretty diddly dang amazing.

Weekly Pay(In yen)
Janitor:
Arcana:20200
Arcana:22320

Barista:
Arcana:17080
Arcana:19560

Waiter:
Arcana:14300
Arcana:17900

Model:
Arcana:18700

Arcana:21600

File Clerk:

Arcana:21090

Arcana:22980

DayCare:

Arcana:19650

Arcana:22450

Mover:

Arcana:17850

Arcana:22890

"+10 max hp every 5 visits"  

Watch everyone use the fitness center every free time for the next few game weeks.  

Every character ends up looking like this:

richest-body-builders1.jpg

@jonamonszx I saw it and, yes, it was pretty great! Glad it was a side story and nothing related to the main plot. Music is too OP as usual. Based Meguro.

@TheForgottenDoll Thanks for the update ^^

I'm trying to go in as blind as possible for P5 myself. It's been really, really difficult. X_X

If the OVA is completely unrelated I may view it. Or maybe save it as a post-game bonus, dunno.

@Ammy It basically is spoiler-free. It just shows how the Phantom Thieves would operate during a side mission in the Mementos Dungeon (if you have no idea what that is then you may consider that a spoiler). If you really want to go in completely blind then I guess you can save it for later.

Hmm, @Katakon hasn't been on since Saturday and it's been at least half of week already since my last post. I think I may just go ahead and make a post later today.

You should probably PM him too.  That way he might get notified by email if he hasn't turned that option off. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back