Persona: Invoke

Ishi123 said:
I actually don't know... I'm looking at Persona 3 and 4 for ALL of my knowledge of Japanese culture and in both Persona games, the protagonists are second years. However, in Persona 3, the protagonist is 16, and in Persona 4, he's 17... I guess it could go either way...?
I guess so...? If anyone doesn't have a problem with this, I'd say I can keep her as it is. Is that alright?

Elikacheese said:
So can I have a estimate on how days/posts, is it going to take until my character is in?
Honestly, I have no idea. For main story elements, it could be a bit, at most a week. You could have smaller parts where your character is introduced, but as far as becoming an actual party member, that's going to take a bit.

Elikacheese said:
Okay, should I make a minor post for my character?
If you want to, you can. However, we're almost at the end of the day, so you may want to find a way to make a smooth introduction. Something along the lines of, I don't know... her being late to get out of class, maybe hanging around a social club like band, or something. Just something to make it make sense as to why we haven't heard from her until the very end, instead of her just appearing and going "HI! I'M A CHARACTER TOO!" You know what I mean?

By the way, guys. We've done enough for introductions for now. I got a night time sequence planned to advance the plot, so if everyone can wrap up their character's daily stuff, we can go ahead and do that.

Ishi123 said:
By the way, guys. We've done enough for introductions for now. I got a night time sequence planned to advance the plot, so if everyone can wrap up their character's daily stuff, we can go ahead and do that.
Acknowledged.

By the way, the Velvet Room is exclusive to the three Wild Cards, being Minato, Tsuna, and Chigusa. Only they had the dream, and only they have keys. Just so there's no confusion.

@Mine, I have a story thing planned if you're interested. Since we're pretty much going by the guidelines of the previous RP, you probably already know when the first boss fight is gonna be, and who's going to awaken their Persona first. However, I was thinking it could be Minato and Chigusa to encounter the shadow first, if you want to go for it. It'd have to be later at night, of course.

By the way, guys. A thing I want to do is to have all of us draw a skill cut-in for when our characters first invoke their persona.

Cut-in

Along the lines of that. I actually already have one drawn for Minato. If you can draw up something like those, that'd be cool. If you suck at drawing, don't worry, so do I. If you REALLY suck at drawing anything other than stick figures, and even that's being a little gracious, then we can figure something out. Maybe I'll draw something for you, if we need.

Just a cool thing I thought we all could do.

Ishi123 said:
@Mine, I have a story thing planned if you're interested. Since we're pretty much going by the guidelines of the previous RP, you probably already know when the first boss fight is gonna be, and who's going to awaken their Persona first. However, I was thinking it could be Minato and Chigusa to encounter the shadow first, if you want to go for it. It'd have to be later at night, of course.
Count me in, please! I'll also give the Cut-In a shot. Even though art is not my forte in the least, ahah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back