Persona: Invoke

Elikacheese said:
@Ishi123
Is this a private rp, or is it public? Because I would like to jion if it's public.
It's technically public, but I'm selective about who joins. You can set up a CS if you want, I'll go over it to see if... egh... there's no way I can say this without sounding condescending... to see if you're "qualified" to join.

Elikacheese said:
Ishi am I able to use the cs that everyone else is using in the Character sign up tab?
If you mean use the same format, then yes.

Keep in mind, though, you'll need to create your own Persona, that is, you can't use Personas that have already been featured in the games. If they're in Persona 1 or 2 then whatever, nobody cares, but if they're in 3 or 4 then think of something else. You'll also need to have a unique Arcana, meaning one that nobody else has yet, and if you can, give the Persona skills that complement the other Personas others have.

I'm assuming you know some things about Persona, so it should be easy enough for you, but if you don't, then I can help you out.

Very well I just have to be creative, and make my own. I am a geek in mythology so I can try.

Elikacheese said:
Very well I just have to be creative, and make my own. I am a geek in mythology so I can try.
Great. You should be fine, then. Also a complete list of skills is on the Megami Tensei wiki. We're going off of Persona 4's skill list.

Elikacheese said:
I'm stuck on such a pickle on my persona's skills.
Yeah, that'll happen. You can take your time with it. Think about what element you want it to be, you'll generally have all the skills in that element unless you're a mixed class. Also, keep in mind, all the skills listed are all the skills the Persona will have overall, not at one time. Skills will be replaced, like, my Magatsuhi, for instance, has Zio, which is the weakest electrical attack, but that'll be replaced by Zionga, which will in turn be replaced by Ziodyne.

For support skills, like Sukukaja, which is single target and affects only one ally at a time, that'll be replaced with Masukukaja, which affects all party members at once, and there's literally no reason to keep a single target support skill when you have the multi-target.

So all in all, there are a lot of skills listed, but at any one time, the Persona will have, like, 8 at max.

Okay, can I ask a question?

Why do you have consider protection? Because some people say "god" which I will call the light protects them, so would protection be considered the light element?

Elikacheese said:
Okay, can I ask a question?
Why do you have consider protection? Because some people say "god" which I will call the light protects them, so would protection be considered the light element?
What do you mean by "protection"?

Light element only refers to the Hama skills. Hama, Hamaon, Mahama, and Mahamaon.

Well it's hard to explain. What would protection be if it was a element. Would it classify as a wind, fire, ice, light, dark, or almighty element. That's just my question, and I feel like I'm making this more complicated.

Elikacheese said:
Well it's hard to explain. What would protection be if it was a element. Would it classify as a wind, fire, ice, light, dark, or almighty element. That's just my question, and I feel like I'm making this more complicated.
Well there are skills that increase defense, if that's what you're talking about. Those are support skills. They aren't elemental.

Well that wasn't what I mean't. It's just I cannot go off of my persona's element. I cannot really tell what element it is or what it does.

Elikacheese said:
Well that wasn't what I mean't. It's just I cannot go off of my persona's element. I cannot really tell what element it is or what it does.
Dude, you make it up. You make your own Persona. You choose what element it is, you choose what skills there are.

Ishi123 said:
He was asking because there was confusion over her room placement and her age.
Oh, I thought I had made a mistake myself, hence my doubt.

Should she be somewhere else...?

Normally I would associate sixteen-year-olds to 1st year, seventeen to 2nd year...

Mine said:
Should she be somewhere else...?
Normally I would associate sixteen-year-olds to 1st year, seventeen to 2nd year...
I actually don't know... I'm looking at Persona 3 and 4 for ALL of my knowledge of Japanese culture and in both Persona games, the protagonists are second years. However, in Persona 3, the protagonist is 16, and in Persona 4, he's 17... I guess it could go either way...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back