• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona: First Awakening OOC

Hmm, i am thinking of making the mascot character e,g teddy or morgana, but the only idea i have so far is practically copying Heismay from Metaphor: A cute looking creature which is older than he seems and lethal Ninja feel.

I'm going to sleep soon because it's late here,but I'll just say that one of my ideas so far are a former martial arts competitor whose career ended after an injury and got a job on Angel Island,persona would be Ng Mui, one of the five elders of Shaolin. Another one is an intern who got a job doing scientific research with the Davenport Group but has yet to uncover their secrets. Can't think of what their Persona would be,yet.

ooo, either of them would work. I do like the Davenport intern though, just because it would be interesting to see a character have access to them like they would. I feel like that character would be able to find out about their shadow experiments, either by word of mouth or reading a file. Would be curious to see what they would do then.

Oh, I have not played Metaphor, but he sounds cool.
He is quite cool imo
latest

So, how would he fit in the lore of the rp? Would he know about the Dark World like my guy? Maybe some connection with Davenport?

So idk if someone is already making a character with this arcana but I was gonna use the Tower arcana if someone took it I will go for High Priestess or Sun

Suddenly inspired with a certain character concept,so tentatively reserving the Moon arcana.

It is negotiable if someone else wants it,however,and I can use one of my other two character ideas instead.

Oh cool! That sounds really cool.

So would a family member be missing in the Dark World or Angel Island?

Oh cool! That sounds really cool.

So would a family member be missing in the Dark World or Angel Island?
The outcome of the concept would be that the family member actually passed away of unexpected but mundane causes in the setti g (would be Angel Island in this case),but in this version maybe they would have been caught in the Dark World and could be saved.

Trying to nail down an idea... thinking of either the Magician, Death, or Wheel of Fortune arcana

Sorry two questions also I love the concept

1. If it's persona our characters have to grapple with mundane school life or not that cause persona 2 eternal punishment was nothing but adults

2. Any specific element anyone wants I don't wanna take it from someone

1. I was debating that, what does everyone think? Because Bruno will be an adult, cause of the storyline I have him for. I do want a contrast of boring mundane life though.

2. I took Psi.

So, how would he fit in the lore of the rp? Would he know about the Dark World like my guy? Maybe some connection with Davenport?
Still deciding details. Kinda like the idea of being tied to Devonport, he might have been a scientist that got stuck in the dark world, maybe he was part of an experiment that let him to change in his current form? When Bruno first entered the world by accident, mc helps him out in the hopes he finds a way out for him. Maybe try to contact family he might still have.

Still deciding details. Kinda like the idea of being tied to Devonport, he might have been a scientist that got stuck in the dark world, maybe he was part of an experiment that let him to change in his current form? When Bruno first entered the world by accident, mc helps him out in the hopes he finds a way out for him. Maybe try to contact family he might still have.
Could even be a part of the Davenport owning family.

Sure I am willing to have that connection with him! Also, I feel like an experiment would make more sense. Cause normal non persona humans would likely die in the Dark World.

I think older teen or young adult could work, maybe something like college student realm? I'm fine with high school still, whatever we go with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back