• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Percy Jackson x Harry Potter Meeting

lizzarts

dontgrowupokay
Hey! So, I had this idea sometime ago and I'd like to know if any of you are interested in participating! Here's the thing: Imagine somehow the protagonists of Percy Jackson and Harry Potter got teletransported to a room where they could meet themselves and share their adventures... And maybe, if you're willing to, we could create an adventure between the two worlds, where they experience both realities... It's just an idea, but if enough people (by that I mean Golden Trio, at least one teacher, Voldemort, Chiron, most important PJ heroes, Kronos, etc.) join, then we can decide every single detail. I think it'll be funny to have like the heroes and villains meeting each other, the Stoll brothers talking about pranks with Fred and George... Again, let's ignore the fact some of the characters are dead, okay? We can even make this emotional scenes of them meeting the friends who died and stuff... Sounds cool? Oh and tell me if you prefer only the first pj series or HOO too! :D New Ideas are ALWAYS wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back