• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Percy Jackson Rp?

Archdemon

Some random dude on the Internet
Hey guys! Arch here with an interesting idea! So I'm currently reading the house of hades and I decided to make an Rp. I can't decide whether or not to have some specific evil that'll destroy the world or to have it be like you living out your days in camp Half-Blood. So I'll leave that up to you guys! :)

Option 1: Have a villain to defeat

Option 2: Live your life without any evil or threat looming over the world.

Option 1:

I am interested, though I am only on the beginning of the Titans curse. I hope that doesn't matter....

sure I am in 3 like this so I have experience with this type of rp. Just pm me when it is up. I don't get notifications much.

Not really. But it might be a little difficult for you to understand the lore of the Percy Jackson books cause they're different than the movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back