• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

"Pfft. Yeah right" Naman said jokingly with his sister. "I mean, we have a nico-sister. What's with that again?". He laughs at the little joke he made.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jack laughed at the events before turning to Naman. "At keadt your dad is Zues. My dad's Ares." He chuckled and lounged back. "Don't get me wrong, Ares is awesome. And I can fight like no one's business. But your dad is King of the God's. Don't complain, kid."

Naman turned to Jack and saw him lounging up on the side of the car. "Yeah I know. What's it to you? I'm pretty happy about my life. I can ditch everything and do what I want. More or less consciousness-wise. But it's ok, and then it's not. Life has problems, so we punch hard into it.". He layed on the road. Because, after what happened, he needed to relax and rest for a sec.

"Your the kid that cut me open!" Alyssa turned ro Jack, narrowing her eyes.

"Hm?" Naman said after the yell from his sister, "Woah, did something happen?" He asked shocked a little bit.

"Yeah, we were training and he pushed me into his blade with his leg!" Alyssa grumped, rollinh her shoulders. "You're gonna have to at least teach me that move." She muttered, although her joking tone shone through.

Altaynna said:
"Yeah, we were training and he pushed me into his blade with his leg!" Alyssa grumped, rollinh her shoulders. "You're gonna have to at least teach me that move." She muttered, although her joking tone shone through.
"Ouch!" Naman said to Alyssa, "That must've hurt. Glad you're ok though".

"Ha! Deal, I didn't mean to cut you half-way open. Your boyfriend seemed pretty upset though." He chuckled, and took out his pen. "Thought you were better than you are."

"Thanks, Nam. I'm gonna call you Nom now." Alyssa laughed, rubbing fhoker slightly.

"Wait, boyfriend?" Naman said surprised at what he just heard, "I need to hear this later, but right now, we need to go".

Everything after the sudden bump was a blur, but the events leading up to it were fine for Ronan. First off, he found Astra on the quest, hooray! Then, Bonita, his girlfriend who's name literally was pretty cute scribbled something on a piece of paper and began to tear up. Before he had a chance to ask what was wrong, Hunter came along and took care of things. So, Ronan took that as time to lean down to pick up the paper...or he would have if his ride didn't get hit with something, sending him head first into the side. Despite remembering all of that, he had forgot where the note had went off to. And that's when he passed out.

After a while, he began to groan and sat up. "Urgh...my head." He complained rubbing it. "What the heck happened?"

Terry went back to camp, and found sensed murder, hatred, and homicide. He got really, really scared. He sprinted over to his cabin as fast as he could and found nothing in it. This. Was. Bad. He screamed their names, but he heard nothing back. He screamed their names again, and to is suprise, someone answered. "Hello, Terry." Terry swung his head around to see who it was... and it was his last guess on who it would be. It was Trómos.

kenryuko said:
(just regrouping from the on road monster fight and the rvs stopped, for now I think)
(It is. Just tipped over. xD ) "We're all ok" Naman yelled, "I just need a break". He started to push the tipped over RV back up, but it was of no use. "Someone help me get this thing back up. I got it on its side and I won't be able to put it up again".

(WHEN THAT HAPPEN?) Hunter poked his head out of the roof hatch, looking at Naman, "I know you are, the others are unknown status, besides we will need everyone to help get the rv back up." He said before returning to find the other quest members.

Bonita saw Ronan on the floor, she ran to him but stopped at the last second. She was still upset of the whole Astra thing but she wasn't about to leave him on the floor, so she extended her hand to him. She remained quiet and just helped him up, she didn't even make eye contact with him. Instead she just shyly stared at the ground. @Ethan Hart

Ah, okay, just making sure :)

Alana: (was hurt during the crash, as her arm continued to bleed from taking the brunt of the crash. She shot arrows weakly; the arrows sometimes hit, while a couple missed their target, which usually never happened, as she trained herself so hard to always hit her target)

Hunter soon saw that Alana was hurt and some more monsters were still there, he quickly dispatched them with his sword and energy blast, "Hey, I gotcha" he said as he ripped part of shirt to use as a make shift bandage, and wrapped her arm with it until he could find the first aid kit.

The twins were stuck under some windows, trying to pry them off. Annie wasn't having any luck and looked at Hallie who couldn't move hers either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back