• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

Rolling her eyes, Alyssa shot two of the cars tires, before lightning struck a third, sending it spiraling off the road and taking down a few others with it.

Naman decided to jump out the RV and onto another car. He gets his sword out and makes a hole to go inside the vans. "TAKE THIS" he yelled as he jumped in. He slices a couple of times, and jumps out, and leaps for another van just as that van exploded. His face and body, serious. He didn't want to die like this. "WHOEVER'S SHOOTIN' WATCH IT!!!! I' WITH YOU AND THIS QUEST!!!" He yelled to the RV as he jumped into another black van.

"GOTCHA BRO!!" Alyssa screamed, aiming for the cars away from him. She tensed before yelling, "JUMP! YOU HAVE TO TRUST ME!!"

While Terry let the two of them sleep he jumped underground and he saw a kids jumping from into a car.

"Thank you!" He said as they were slammed once more, making them spin out "HOLD ON!" he yelled as he straightened the rv out except backwards, putting the gear in reverse and put the petal to the metal, as one of the armored cars slammed into the front, and a door opened letting a new monster came out that was near human but pitch black and no eyes, crawled out on the hood and jumped on the windshield punching through, and grabbed Hunter's collar and opened it's mouth about to bite his face off, literally, before he head-butted it making it fall under the wheels and die in smoke instead of dust "WHAT WAS THAT THING!?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"ASK HADES! I DON'T KNOW!!" Alyssa yelled back, focusing intently on her half brother.

Hunter Decided enough was enough "I suggest y'all hold on to something!" He said as he tried to press the gas even more "come on baby, give me something." He said under his breath and rv seemed to speed up, as he got them turned around right.

Cursing under her breath, Alyssa flung her half brother onto the roof of the RV to stop them from leaving him behind while her back crashed onto the floor next to her. Grumbling, she winced as she touched a sore spot on her back and let out a sharp hiss of pain.

Hunter looked in the side mirror and saw that the car and harpies were still there "Determined aren't they?" He said as he looked back at the others "Someone take the wheel!"

"I GOT IT!!!!" Naman yelled jumping back onto the RV. He went back inside, grabbed Hunter, and threw Hunter onto the roof. He put his seatbelt on, and put the gear into 4th, and hit the gas. "YOU WANNA GO? WELL THEN LET'S GO BRO" He yelled in anger.

Hunter shook his head from the sudden change in scenery "Ok, time for thus to end." He said as he walked to the end of the roof his hair and jacket blowing in the wind. He then jumped off the roof onto a car try to crash into the rear of the Rv, and stabbed his now extended blade into the engine making it crash into the car behind it, after he jumped and landed on the next at a vertical angle before jumping at another in front making the one his jumped from then crush from the force of his jump, and slashed it down he middle. Heading towards the Rv from his jump and tried to grab the ladder on the back only to miss by an inch, his eyes widened as he saw the world in slow motion and moving way. 'This is it. I die here.' Was the only thought in his mind.

Naman looked back to see only for noticing a loss in the making. Hunter was going to die. "S***!!!! HUNTER'S DOWN!!!" Naman yelled shockingly. He hit the brakes hard, making the cars behind them to only crash into them. The impact of multiple cars on one side, made the RV to slowly tip over, and land on its side. He broke the window, and got out to see what looked like an army in the distance. Rage filled him knowing he lost a dear friend. "Ok. Fun's over." He said heroically.

Alyssa's heart slowed and she took a deep breath, before ignoring the pain in her back and instead focusing on her friend, Hunter. The winds picked up around him, slowing him down so that he could grab the ladder. She glanced up at him, hoping as hard as she could as she watched his hand brush a metal rung close to him.

Hunter grabbed the ring as soon as he felt his hand brush against the rung, and put planted his feet on the lower rungs and climbed up the ladder, "thanks, I thought I was a goner." He said as he got back on the roof, he then saw that the car were all destroyed, and the harpies retreating, "come on lets get inside."

"Thank the gods that worked. Are okay?" Alyssa rushed over, helping him back into the RV before smiling smugly. "Wait, I just saved your life. You owe me."

Hunter nodded before he started to chuckle, and then full blown laughter like a crazy man "why is our life like this?" He said in between fit of laughter.

Alyssa smiled lazily and punched him lightly on the arm. "Cool down there, or someone is gonna think that your mom is Lyssa." She gave him a half-hearted grin. "I dunno, blame our parents for knocking up a mortal, I guess. Or monsters for being all around dicks."

Hunter finally called down and got into the rv, "Sound off!" he called out to make sure everyone was still breathing

@everyone

"I'll tell you why..." Naman said walking over to the two, "We're people with the most powerful gods of all time, and we have to learn by ourselves because they don't give a dang. You almost died, and daddy didn't become the hero today...Because he doesn't care. So you want to know why our lives are like this...It's because they are.". He saw a distorted harpy, and punched it in anger.

"Woah, bro, calm down. No need to live up to the name lightning butt." Alyssa put a consoling hand on Naman's arm. "And dad does care, why else would he protect Thalia? Or help any of us in any way? Send you to a safe haven? Give us quests and powers?" SEcretly she wasn't at all sure that their father cared, and she severely doubted he cared about her at all, but it didn't matter.

"I'm here, safe and sound and saving your ass!" She joked, smiling lazily at Hunter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back