• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

ShurikenPhoenix said:
They're not dead lol Cassie is fighting monsters and Callie is healing people and stuff. BTW Monsters are attacking

@PsychoDrummerA I just realised Cassie and Callie won't see each other at all during the quest. This makes me sad :(
I'm just gonna come over here in this corner and cry... Maybe Cassie can get some drachmas and they can Iris message like every day! #BFF!!

wait we should put cassie mara and luke on the same team LOL

so whats going on right now? monsters are attacking again?

Semblance said:
wait we should put cassie mara and luke on the same team LOL

so whats going on right now? monsters are attacking again?
They are on the same team lol And yes they are. Soon the quest will start though.

aw man i missed the fight?? oh well

ALSO can i just put it out there that i think luke has made mara a better person :D

bc before they got close, mara was a bitch to anyone and everyone, but now, shes actually being nice to people and trying to make friends!

@SirDerpingtonIV

wait is ryan also on the same team as them?? :D @ShurikenPhoenix

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Um no one ever found Vianca. (She can't get out of the forest alone)

[/QUOTE]
I have a way to get her out. You might not like it though.

It's nothing toooooo bad. Just getting a new character in but she isn't friendly. Like, seriously. But I can have her stumble across Viacnca and drag her out with her.

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Yes you can make your villain :)
Yay! I've been having some good ideas for one, so that makes me happy. I'll start working on 'em, but might wait to post the sheet until I actually wanna start using 'em. Maybe once the questing really starts and everyone's on their way to whatever they're doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back