• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

[QUOTE="Yuuki Kuran]Did you guys need me for the rp while I was asleep?

[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure, I was also asleep haha if you want you can talk to my character Hayley :)

[QUOTE="Yuuki Kuran]I'm up for anything :) where is she? My characters are at the front gate to camp, waiting on Jethro. :)

[/QUOTE]
Hayley is just wondering around. I'll have her find you :)

Am I the only one who's kinda...meh, about Lukara? I mean it's cute but I want more drama, I want Cassie to fight it out with Mara or for more people to cry.

@SirDerpingtonIV @Semblance

LUKARA

giphy.gif

TOOOOOOOO CUTE.​

I would offer to do so but Ryan doesn't do 'friendly' motivation. He could scream at her to get out of bed and be a real woman but I think that would end badly.

Volfy said:
I would offer to do so but Ryan doesn't do 'friendly' motivation. He could scream at her to get out of bed and be a real woman but I think that would end badly.
Oh god I can see it.

He'd totally yell at her to make him a sandwhich

Y'all are terrible people why must you make their relationship SUFFER.

I mean, I'd do the same thing if they were my own characters, but still… I'd probably just throw them into horrible situations, rather than love drama X3

Also…

LittleShenanigans said:
Alec was having a hard time controlling his gay
This is probably one of my favourite quotes of all time? Just thought I'd mention.

KaiaWolf said:
Y'all are terrible people why must you make their relationship SUFFER.
I mean, I'd do the same thing if they were my own characters, but still… I'd probably just throw them into horrible situations, rather than love drama X3

Also…

This is probably one of my favourite quotes of all time? Just thought I'd mention.
Alec has a lot of those moments.

Semblance said:
"You hurt Mara like that again and I will crush you,"
Oh my GOD Luke.

I'm reading through everything I missed last night, and it's amazing.

LittleShenanigans said:
Alec has a lot of those moments.
I feel ya. Raven's got a similar problem, it just hasn't really come up yet. She rarely goes after people at all, much less straight girls if she can help it. And so far she's mostly talked to straight girls X3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back