• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

By the way @PsychoDrummerA I can't wait for your Poseidon boy to be finished I'm so excited! lmao

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Yeah. I got a friend who really wants to join. But she won't be back for 5-7 days
Just let her know that she can join any time pretty much. I don't think the quest will be starting just yet and we need to organise the groups again lol

@ShurikenPhoenix Are the Arches part of the adventuring group or can I just go ask them now?

SirDerpingtonIV said:
He'll be so sad and betrayed when he figures out. Like a sad puppy

If we keep getting new people, we need four groups of venturing demigods. Lol.
She'll probably do something to freak him out.

The Suspicious Eye] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16338-shurikenphoenix/ said:
@ShurikenPhoenix[/URL] Are the Arches part of the adventuring group or can I just go ask them now?

Which archers?

The Suspicious Eye] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16338-shurikenphoenix/ said:
@ShurikenPhoenix[/URL] Are the Arches part of the adventuring group or can I just go ask them now?

Freak him out?

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]
New siblings for Isara (<_<)
*holding back resent*

(8))

[/QUOTE]
Lea would be so jealous if she knew their was a new sibling lol unfortunately she's a little tied up right now

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Lea would be so jealous if she knew their was a new sibling lol unfortunately she's a little tied up right now
Yeah with Isara's inferiority complex more siblings just make her more grumpy. xD

Although she is badass in magic and superpowerful.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
OH GOD PLEASE
(} :) )

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Yeah with Isara's inferiority complex more siblings just make her more grumpy. xD
Although she is badass in magic and superpowerful.

(} :) )

[/QUOTE]
What are you gonna do?

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Yay! Also, how many years after is this from the last olympians?

[/QUOTE]
About three years possibly so Percy and Annabeth would be like nineteen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back