• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

SirDerpingtonIV said:
I AM SORRY
Too bad, the die has been cast and you are about to be out bitched and out played by a blind girl who can hear, smell and feel your every muscle movement. Screwed isn't what you will be, it will be dead.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Too bad, the die has been cast and you are about to be out bitched and out played by a blind girl who can hear, smell and feel your every muscle movement. Screwed isn't what you will be, it will be dead.

[/QUOTE]
Dead? Aren't we supposed to be working together? And I think I have your plan figured out now... Fuck things up as vengeance for a Fragile Peace.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Dead? Aren't we supposed to be working together? And I think I have your plan figured out now... Fuck things up as vengeance for a Fragile Peace.
I don't believe that we should kill each other just yet..

damn I'm excited to resume the Olympus rp & see how Luke + Mara progress, and to see how Luke handles having a new sister like Amrita (@Quiet Is Violent )

DuskerTem said:
xD Kind of confused here.
*sighs* Leaving in 20 mins. I miss you guys already.
Aww have fun, we shall miss you too! And Callie shall miss her gay bestie :(

I just read through all I missed...so much drama! Also I swear to the gods that Lukara is too cute :3 Callie is going to play matchmaker for them and be super mascot lmao

ShurikenPhoenix said:

I just read through all I missed...so much drama! Also I swear to the gods that Lukara is too cute :3 Callie is going to play matchmaker for them and be super mascot lmao
It's gonna happen xD

ShurikenPhoenix said:

LUKARA makes me happy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back