• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson: Gods Divided

If it does, maybe Ill make one, its been awhile since I have.

My one with Angel and Renny is slow and I just wanna RP demigods xD

@Nico I mean, it's been 2 days, sometimes people have responsibilities and have been busy.

If you're concerned about it dying, you could always post for the first time... Nudge someone... I mean...

I know, I just get anxious with group RPs because I get into a group RP and it dies.

Also please do not get on my case about posting. I've been on the run for two days, and dealing with health issues. I try to post and I end up passing out. So, as much as I appreciate the reminder, don't.

And that's very unfortunate and I feel for you and desperately hope things get better. But, especially when that's the case I personally don't feel you can call out others, as that appears (I'm not saying that it is, because I respect your situation) kind of like a jerk move.

Without the context it's easy, as someone who is very busy, to be offended! It's hard to convey intent behind a computer screen! :)

-blinks-

I wasn't calling out others. I was just wondering why it was so quiet lately. I wasn't saying "Hey! So and So! Go post it's dying." I was just wondering if this was dead cause I've seen a lot of RPs die and I'm always anxious about them dying.

I, personally, can't post every day (sometimes I can't post more than once a week) because of school and other responsibilities, and I know other people have similar issues. So I wouldn't say two days is time to worry about something dying - if anything, asking as much can make people (like myself) anxious. Sorry I haven't responded right away, but I honestly have days when I simply don't have time to get out a quality post, and I assume the same is true for others as well.

I didn't mean much of it really. I understand responsibilities, like I said all I was wondering was if anyone was still around.

I'm going to stop posting now, seems a small little mistake question gets negative attention.

I have to get some sleep cause I have to pack for my flight in the morning....

Uhm, in theory? I'm working on responses. The board maker has been MIA in answering people's questions tho so IDK? Like, there was a CS application on the 5th and no response so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back