Pencils & Crayons

Ah now this is what I am familiar with when it comes to online rp. I imagine I will be giving it a go ^^

Hmmm. With my quarter ending soon I might actually be able to get into this. Illyasviel will live again, and I gotta try that spartan hate-ghost and maybe see about setting stuff... we'll see. Definitely interested, how could I NOT be with WtfSlamurai/Calgori in, but might be slow to post (much/at all) by a week or so.

I'll volunteer. At least it should be flexible, and should my schedule cause me to disappear again my characters can become NCCs. :D

I'm intrigued, to say the least.

My own personal muse has been kicking away, and I'm curious how some of the characters I've created will interact with others. It sounds more or less like a playground for characters that loosely follows a plot.

Is there an overarching plot between all of them, or is it essentially the birth of "League of RPDom?"

Crocmon said:
I'm intrigued, to say the least.
My own personal muse has been kicking away, and I'm curious how some of the characters I've created will interact with others. It sounds more or less like a playground for characters that loosely follows a plot.

Is there an overarching plot between all of them, or is it essentially the birth of "League of RPDom?"
The game is what ever people want it to be :) !

Also I'll see about getting the forums and stuff rolling by this weekend.

Despite the danger of potentially shooting myself in the foot, I shall at the very least give it a go!

Yeah Wiz, I said it.

Monsterous said:
Despite the danger of potentially shooting myself in the foot, I shall at the very least give it a go!
Yeah Wiz, I said it.
Lol :) !

Forums will be up soon.

Well, this looks like fairly little commitment on my part...

Which means it's probably the RP I'm going with joining. :P

I'm just going to throw random people in there and see what sticks.

[QUOTE="Chained Divinity]Well, this looks like fairly little commitment on my part...
Which means it's probably the RP I'm going with joining. :P

I'm just going to throw random people in there and see what sticks.

[/QUOTE]
Ok :) .

Grey said:
I'll plug-in Kingdoms and maybe Skies a bit later today
Sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back