• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pelipper Island [Pokemon Mystery Dungeon]

Noivian

Drinker of coffees
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heya! So I've kinda been wanting to lead a Mystery Dungeon role play, but also in the mood to do some character interaction and development.

For those that don't know, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon is a spin-off of the main Pokemon games, that features only Pokemon, talking and acting like humans. The Pokemon go into places called Mystery Dungeons to explore, discover hidden treasure, save other Pokemon, stuff like that. There's a place in the game called Pelipper Island that connects you to any dungeon you want. It's a mystical island out in the middle of the ocean, and the home base for the Pelipper mail system.

The role play would revolve around a group of Pokemon that meet on the island while on their way to Mystery Dungeons. The great thing is that you can either role play the dungeons, or you can have your character leave the island via dungeon when you get tired of role playing for the day or need to drop out. The cast will possibly constantly change, and characters are free to roam, make up dungeons to go into, develop the lore however they want, or even start up a plot.

If there's enough interest, and people want a plot, I can more than definitely think up a plot, or we as a group can discuss one. The role play is supposed to be a leisurely, casual kind of role play, with emphasis on character interactions and development, and not so much on story or action. Gijinkas and Pokehumans and the like are welcomed, but no regular humans are allowed.

[media]

[/media]

im interested! i've been wanting to start a pokemon rp myself where the characters are pokemon so this is perfect!

Sweet! I'll probably put up the thread sometime tomorrow. The only real limit on characters is, of course, no humans, and only one of every legendary. Gijinkas and Pokehumans are fine, but just be wary of size differences. A small child is still bigger than an igglybuff and a caterpie, even if they are igglybuff and caterpie gijinkas.

Rikumaru1000 said:
Hi, may i join if its not too late?
[QUOTE="Judge Jellybean]Is it too late to join? I'm interested

[/QUOTE]
You guys can join! Link is above!

Heya, was wondering if I could join too (I know I'm a little late), but I also just have a small concern if I am able to.

I haven't finished any of the Mystery Dungeon games. I actually just started MD2 Explorers of Darkness a few days ago but I've only played a little bit so far. I was just wondering if I needed yo know any of the story from the games that you haven't mentioned here. Thanks! :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back