• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

i94wmi

these, our bodies, possessed by light.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hi, i’m looking for over eighteen writers who are capable of writing decently literate replies (minimum around one hundred words, maximum around one thousand). these can definitely fluctuate, but no one liners.

i love love love to plot and flesh out characters — i’m specifically looking to write an oc against tommy shelby, so either we double up oc x canon or you can write tommy. if your preferred love interest is also tommy, no worries, i’m happy to write him in a separate universe with your oc too.

general triggers and mature themes from the show are likely to crop up. if you would be uncomfortable with any of the topics at hand, please let me know and we will be sure to avoid!

if you want to roleplay on discord i would be super happy to but we can also write here too if that’s preferable. please reach out!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back