Pathfinder: The RPG [Interest Check and Discussion]

Don Valence

Virtuous Madman
For those of you who are aware of the Pathfinder RPG, welcome. For those of you who are not aware of it,Pathfinder is a role playing game similarly built to Dungeons and Dragons, but has its own special interest points and play-styles. Due to recent exploits, I have developed an interest in possibly running an RP under the OC creation rules of Pathfinder...and I know exactly how to do it. This role play will follow the basic Fantasy genre with character races, classes, alignments, etc. If you are familiar with Pathfinder (or D&D for that matter), then you should have few issues. If you are not familiar, do not fret; I will put in sufficient information for which you can read and learn from. You will not be kept in the dark.

Now, as for what the RP will entail, I was thinking of using a plot from one of Pathfinder's many Adventure Paths, primarily the Curse of the Crimson Throne story. I have all the necessary materials at hand to follow it to the letter, and the rules will be followed fully. Granted, there will not be the standard 'rolls' or 'checks' to use in the RP, but I will be playing as Game Master and will detail the world around your OCs, and the characters they encounter. Relatively, this will be a rather easy RP for you to manage after Character Creation, and a lot of fun could be had, whether you are a veteran to these sort of things or not.

I will have loot drops and level-ups within the RP, so as we progress, you can witness your character become more and more advanced...it gives a special spice to the game. In any case, I look forward to any comments or questions you guys may have concerning this RP. All inquiries are welcome.

I am pretty familiar with Pathfinder. ^^ I own most of the books! Then again most of them are free haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back