Pathfinder: The City Twice Lost

minotaur_by_brianvadell-d3ayjy3_zps96d5e14c.jpg

A cool pic that I want to use for my character.

I wonder who you are talking about... <whistles innocently>

Yeah, it must be. Those wizards are mighty tough.

Nah, that's a (Forced) Share Pain warforged psion with Vigor shared with a psicrystal.

For PF only, a Shield Other paladin with Life Link is awesome too.

Either way, planning on a psychic warrior or ardent. Mmmm, dominant ideal.

Hmm, I was also thinking of going melee. If you're gonna focus on tanking, I'll avoid paladin and barbarian, then. Maybe... Inquisitor? Or Magus?

here[/URL]

@Sherwood would this be appropriate?

The Minotaur, Monstrous Humanoid.

Large Size, +2 Str, +2 Dex, -2 Int.

30ft Speed, Darkvision 60ft

Automatic Language: Giant

Bonus Languages: Common, Undercommon, Goblin, Dwarven

Scent: Minotaurs have the scent ability

Gore: Primary Natural Attack, 1d8 P

Perception and Survival are always class skills for the Minotaur

Minotaurs gain a +1 to perception and survival.

Also this:

(Large creatures gain a +2 size bonus to Strength and a –2 size penalty to Dexterity. Large races take a –1 size penalty to their AC, a –1 size penalty on attack rolls, a +1 bonus on combat maneuver checks and to their CMD, and a –4 size penalty on Stealth checks. A Large creature takes up a space that is 10 feet by 10 feet and has a reach of 5 feet.)

I think by "Dimensional X" he means the feats in Ultimate Magic that are based around using Dimension Door to enhance a melee character's mobility.

WarDragon said:
I think by "Dimensional X" he means the feats in Ultimate Magic that are based around using Dimension Door to enhance a melee character's mobility.
Yes, they work with Fold Space as well as Dimension Door

Man, too much melee characters already...there goes my Kitsune Arcane duelist idea...

I think i'll finally give psionics a shot.

I'm far from settled myself, really. If I do Inquisitor, it may well be an archer, or I could go pure caster (spontaneous of some kind).

Because you submitted a forum application for this game, this game's prefix has changed to Forum RP. Please make sure you follow the Looking for Players Prefixes. Speaking that a Thread RP interest check does not have pledge player rules applied to them like a Forum RP thread does.

Thanks.

So, who's in our merry band? I count:

- a minotaur (Sherwood)

- psychic warrior or gunslinger (me)

- an inquisitor or some spontaneous caster (WarDragon)

- a wizzard? (SephirothSage)

Kasheal and Madmal have indicated interest but haven't posted character pitches yet. May I ask what level we're starting at?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back