Path to Rock Characters

Name (and Alias, if applies): Joshua "Spike" Loaf

Bio.: Comes from a Religious family, however he does not share his family's ideals, he wants to rock.

Instrument Played: Vocals

Appearance:View attachment 2245

Name: Matt "Brohan" King

Bio: Growing up on the streets, Matt devoted his life to rock. Finding a broken guitar in a dumpster, he fixed it and taught himself the meaning of ROCK. His idol is Randy Rhoads.

Instrument Played: Guitar

Appearance:
9u994x.png

Name:

Azriala 'Foxy' Rea Irona

Female

Bio.:

Azriala grew up in the Latino neighberhood and was raised on upbeat Latin music. When she turned 15 she began listening to rock music and eventually joined a band.

Instrument Played:

Vocals and Electric Guitar

Appearance:

teen_girls_long_hairstyle_pictures_2010_Teen_Hairstyles_Picture.png

Name: Scarlet "Little Red" Harley

Bio: Scarlet's always been picked on ever since she was little. Her life has been a hard one, that much can be told by just once glance. but little is known about her, she never quite talks about her past. But people know her as a loud, carefree little girl. Hence the name Little Red.

Instrument: She sings mostly (though no one really knows that), She's trying hard to learn how to play guitar, and has been playing drums for a few years now.

Appearance: (I'll upload a picture of her as soon as i finished drawing her.) Red hair, obviously. but her eyes are stormy grey, something she doesn't like to show very much so she covers them with glasses or wears her hood up.

Hold up, i won't be entering the RP right away, so do you mind slowing down a bit and not posting too many for me to read?^^" Because i'm still working on my character's picture. I'll have it uploaded by tomorrow though.

yeah, i'll get all our characters developed first, THEN to the cool stuff

--- Merged Double Post ---

AMAZIONG CHARACTER!!!! makes me wanna draw mine out too.

ok, just saying we have ALOT of guitarists, we still need a drummer and bassist, cuz we have lead vocals (Josh), lead guitar (Matt, first come first served), Rythem guitar (Azulera) and i think we should put Scarlet on drums. if we dont have a bassist, fine, they dont do much anyways lol.

I would gladly take bass if you'd accept me! :)

By the way most bands have the key board. Not piano but key board. They help deliver techno sounds. :)

Meh, rockbands usually dont need keyboards. but id be glad if you could repurpose your character to a bassist, we'd just ignore the posts regarding being a guitatist lol

Name (and Alias, if applies): Amber Hading

Bio.: Very normal life. She has two normal parents and 3 normal sisters. She has always loved music. She is a beautiful dancer and a great gymnast.

Instrument Played: Bass guitar. Opera singer

Appearance:

View attachment 2256

Hmmm, shall we simply pretend she was always there? that seems easy, but its cheating......HEY! the show thats coming up, we could just pull her out of the crowd.

Name (and Alias, if applies): Ryan "RV" Vago

Bio.: RV is taken care of by her 3 older brothers, because her parents are always on business trips, therefore her parents are never home. Being raised by 3 guys she has come to act pretty much like a guy. She is very loud, very sarcastic, and tends to get in a lot of trouble.

Instrument Played: drummer and singer

Appearance: View attachment 2307

Name: Dahlia Olette Avalon

History: Played ever since she was a kid learning many instruments. Rich parents (only child) but they don't pay much attention to her so she is often w/friends or alone playing/writing music

Looks:

http://files6.fliiby.com/images/_original/v9u9axdnp9.jpg

She also has snakebites that you can't see in the pic

Instrument: bass guitar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back