Party!!! Wait all guys.... well this is awkward.

spotts

Magic Eight Ball
OOC- ok, so im new, my ideas might be a lil crappy but i do have expeirience, the last website i was on rped in third person so thats how i rp, not sure if its different here or not. anyways this is supposed to be about a girl who throws a party and only guys show up, but no girls, and she gets kinda creeped out.if people dont like this idea i can change it, i dont have a problem with that, like i said, I'm new, so I'm just getting used to the expeirience, thanx for your patience! :) and if people dont use ooc on this website it means out of character. :;-): also, please no sexual references to my charcter, I got banned for that on another website :(

-

ic: Sydney sat on her couch waiting for friends to arrive, listening to mean by taylor swift on her ipod.

(OoC's are appreciated, and in parentheses, there is usually no preference to the POV you RP, I do both, it often depends on the your preference and the preference of the thread-owner. Welcome to RPNation, I suggest you practice plot development more, instead of telling us what the plot is, write it as a story. Don't worry though, you're doing fine and you'll get the gist of it. :)

Travis grinned as he pulled up to the house, Sydney was pretty cool, he was glad he was invited. He didn't know Sydney very well but he was glad for the chance to get to know her. He slammed the car door, adjusting his hair so that the dark locks stopped falling across his blue eyes, he sighed contentedly as he walked to the door, there was a guy that was already there, "Hey there" he grinned as he greeted her, "What's up?". It was kind of lame, now that he thought of it, but he didn't know him very well.

Justin smiled "not much just chillin here" he couldn't help but laugh at his own failed atempt to be cool and metally facepalmed himself as he was stuffing his hands in his pockets.

:unsure:

Georgie sat in the far corner of the room. He was there.... about second to last. As he glanced at the others in the party, he had noticed something. One girl, and all guys. He said to himself, in a low mumble,"Hmm. Guys....". After this, he smirked and adjusted his tight blue skinny jeans. To him, tonight was going to be on "helluva" night.

justin was in the kitchen eating some dip as he saw a kid in the corner. he decided to walk up and introduce him self. "hey im justin." he stuck his hand out casually.

OOC: Hey, could Sydney maybe have a sister? I mean, cuz I LOVE this idea, but I can't play guys (unless they aren't attracted to girls...) And I'd like to be one of Sydney's friends who comes or something...IDK, whatevers good with you, as long as I'm not too much younger...OTHERWISE, if u don't like this idea, that's fine. :)

Sarah fixed her hair frantically. She heard there was a party, so she found a tight and short and thoroughly inappropriate dress to wear. She tripped a few times on the driveway due to her high heels, but somehow managed to get to the door. She knocked passively. "Hey," she said, looking down at the ground. "I heard there was a party..." she trailed off.

images

Users who are viewing this thread

Back