• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partners?

HoodedHooves

Little Hooded Hooves
So hello there anyone and everyone who decide to come onto this thread and look to see what I have to offer! To be honest I don't offer that much, but hey, I can offer my role playing skills and myself! :D

Anyhow, I'll get onto the thread. I'm looking for some people to help get me started with role playing here. I'm name off some things I'm fond of below

• I love romance role plays, but if you don't I'm sure we can work something out that doesn't include romance.
  • I can do feral animal role plays.
  • I can do mxf, fxf, and mxm
  • I can play either role of female or male since Ive grown fon of playing both roles.
  • I'm going to prefer to be female, but of course I can play either as stated above.
  • I usually can manage a good paragraph or two, or even more, depending how into the role play I am.

If you have any more questions don't be afraid to ask ^-^

New to roleplaying and have varied interests. How about if you share your favorite idea and I stretch my "wings" by playing along? Would that be okay to try?

RedSophie said:
New to roleplaying and have varied interests. How about if you share your favorite idea and I stretch my "wings" by playing along? Would that be okay to try?
Depends what you Mena by favorite idea. My favorite plot or type of role play?

I guess plot? Or maybe both? Sorry, I know that seems a bit vague, but I am really unsure where to start. So many possibilities that I have a problem narrowing down the choices.

Ah. Not sure I could remain within the rules if I was playing a romance. (ovO)

Hi. I thought i could rp with you, if you want? I roleplayed 1 year ago and then just kinda stopped. Im feeling like i could roleplay again. The thing is, i do not write that many lines and you do. ( :o )

kukuu said:
Hi. I thought i could rp with you, if you want? I roleplayed 1 year ago and then just kinda stopped. Im feeling like i could roleplay again. The thing is, i do not write that many lines and you do. ( :o )
Oh that's okay! I'd b email up to role play with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back