• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partner?

Mascarpone

Hi there!

I'm very new to this site and was hoping to stir up some old rp juices that have been dormant for quiet a while. I'm a little rusty but I usually can jump right in after a little bit. Some of my previous experiences include fantasy, modern, dystopian, romance, and some light action. I'm very open to most roles but like I said, I'm getting back on the horse and it might take me a bit of time.

Most of my characters revolve around being human but I've previously dabbled with some supernatural kind of stuff like vampires, witches, fairies. I play female characters usually, but I can spark up something through a male character if need be!

I prefer longer detailed rps in paragraph form that way there is some substance and a direction for it to go. I'm not very good with one-liners.

I don't have specific scenarios in mind, but I'm very open to ideas! Let me know! :)

Do you enjoy ones based on a pairing?It definitely wouldn't be instant love or solely based on romance,since I like it to be gradual and to have an interesting plot around it.

I have this very rough concept of this dystopian roleplay, I just would need to hammer out some more details- it could be for more than just a pair. Though, I have to admit I've never attempted a group roleplay before.

I would be happy to help you with the details Mascarpone, And help you figure it to work as a group; if you would like?

alexisjade said:
I would be happy to help you with the details Mascarpone, And help you figure it to work as a group; if you would like?
Wait that would actually be perfect. Should we mull out the details through PM?

@Mascarpone I'd love to help out too so yeah ^^

And if I remember correctly? You need 10 posts and an account at least a day old

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back