• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner Searching {OCxOC} {MxM}

ClownCentipede

Distant Honking
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, while my username is ClownCentipede I generally go by Apollo or Houyi.

I am 21+ in age, I can be specific if you care to ask, and I rp from all kinds of fandoms I take interest in. I'm generally always open to explore suggestions and new content.

I prefer either OC/OC or if it must be OC/Canon I prefer to build an OC on my end.

I have been rping for 10+ years all the way back on the height of DevientArt and the like. I prefer paragraph style but I'm never against long or short replies as long as the scene is still moving or something compelling is happening. I'm not strict about reply speed but I do ask for a heads-up if a partner will be busy for longer than a day or two because I understand having a busy lifestyle.

Rules should be laid up just as a disclaimer I suppose~
  1. Please be 18+
  2. Be open about your triggers or NO GO's
  3. Please PM me that's the best way to get my attention
  4. I hope we can world build together instead of one always relying on the other for ideas, i'm always open to all kinds of suggestions
  5. Let me know if somehow I've accidentally overstepped boundaries, i'm crude and vulgar at times but never with the intention of harassment
  6. If you are using an oc I do not care at all how you choose to face-claim so long as you are not presenting stolen art as your own work, I will not judge AI or Dollmaker face-claims

Well I don't want to ramble so how about I list a few fandoms I delve into and stay active in.

• Wuthering Waves (New hype)
  • Honkai Star Rail (Im caught up in story)
  • Genshin Impact (Not as hype but I'll never abandon it)
  • Stardew Valley setting (Farming is an adorable setting)
  • One Piece
  • FFXIV *** Current Obsession
  • BNHA
  • Cults~
  • Harry Potter (Be it simply borrowing the world or storming the plot)
  • Any Modern/High Fantasy setting ideas (Vampires, werewolves, Witches, Salem style Witches, Zombie Apocalypse)
  • Modern Romance and drama (Gangs, coffee shops, CEOxWorker, Idols, Actors)
  • Settings inspired by Webnovels/Webcomics (Rebirth/Transmigration/Reincarnation, Virtual Realities, GATE storming adventures, SSS-class this and that)
  • Settings inspired by Unlimited Flow
  • ABO Anything (As well as Sentinel and Guide)
  • Pokemon (Trainers or Gijinkas)
  • More TBA most likely

Last edited:
Would you be interested in a human x demon OC x OC rp? My preferences and general information are all listed on my about! Let’s see if we are compatible!

Would you be interested in a human x demon OC x OC rp? My preferences and general information are all listed on my about! Let’s see if we are compatible!
That sounds like a lot of fun, demons and cults and religious drama are always an interesting idea to play with~

Indeed! I have quite a lot of demon OCs to choose from unless you would prefer playing as a demon!

Indeed! I have quite a lot of demon OCs to choose from unless you would prefer playing as a demon!
Playing as the human is no issue at all, I'm at work, about to clock in, so I'll need a little bit to better reply but if you have s particular demon you're more partial to just let me know.

bump, maybe I should edit my original post and add in some example oc's I have... hm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back