• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Partner Search!

Dog

Bust :(
Notes:

• i like plotting, i like to build a story. let's do a little bit of world-building to get us started and give us some direction, but beyond that i'm happy to plot as we go.
  • i like shorter posts. i will give you what you need. i find that cause/effect and actions/dialogue all feel MUCH more natural outside of the typical novella style. i can and will write paragraphs when necessary. don't worry about word counts with me.
  • i do not require or expect romance. if it happens, it happens. my goal is character development over romance.
  • adding to that, i can do any pairing with any gender, but i don't write smut. i do tend to play men more than women.
  • i am 18, if that is something you keep track of for your own comfort. 
  • i am willing to play multiple characters within a single narrative. some might be a bit more NPC-y than others, though.
  • for fandoms, i'm picky over which canons i'll play. 
  • i prefer threads or google docs, but i'm open to suggestions. ooc, i prefer skype or pm and am happy to chat. i am in PST.

Genres:

• Basically anything. But alright, alright, I'll get more specific: 
  • Realistic/Modern/Slice of Life
  • Supernatural
  • Fantasy
  • Sci-fi, although I've been doing a lot of it lately and might like a break 
  • Historical, which I've never done before but hey, I'm interested in trying it 

Fandoms:

• Dragon Age (I have played all three games) 
  • Harry Potter (With a preference for OCs)
  • Persona 3/4
  • Naruto (With some AUing)
  • Preacher (TV, not comics)
  • Marvel Cinematic Universe (and a bit of comics, but it's been a while)

I'm particularly in the mood for something adventurous and colorful and fun. Swashbuckling, a big adventure, that kinda deal. 

If you think we'd be compatible, hit me up and we can get to the real details, you can give me your 'pairings' or preferences, etc. I'm not going to be taking on a lot of partners (I'd like to click with a couple people then commit long-term). Just something easy, fast and fun. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am very impressed you mentioned cause/effect. It seems to be a forgotten art in the roleplay community. Though my post-length varies anywhere from a paragraph to a page in word. But it's usually filled with dialogue as you have mentioned. 

Hi! I've been looking on multiple forums for a dragon age partner, but I haven't been able to find one. I enjoy shorter replies, not filled with unnecessary information. My responses tend to mimic the length and style of my partner's. I'm 20 female, and I prefer to play homosexual characters (fxf preferred).

I would be very interested in doing a dragon age (hopefully inquistion as I've played it the most) to with you. I might be a bit rusty at first, But I'll reply quickly, especially with shorter replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back