• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

~ Partner Search ~

usagi froggy

Rhythm Heaven Enjoyer
Hello everyone~!

Recently I've been a bit bored, so I've come here to look for people to RP with~ 
I have several plots and fandoms listed down below, so I hope that you like at least one of them~!
tumblr_inline_mo65vaeEol1qz4rgp.gif
Fandoms
Pokemon
♥ Harvest Moon
♥ Azumanga Daioh
♥ Steven Universe
♥ Game Grumps
♥ Disney
♥ Super Smash Bros.
Nintendo
♥ Final Fantasy
♥ Fire Emblem[SIZE= 14px]♥ Overwatch[/SIZE]
♥ Animal Crossing(I don't really have any specific fandom plots in mind, although I've kind of been in the mood for some sort of Nintendo or Pokemon RP...)
tumblr_lkpa2c2URr1qjfrj9o1_400.gif
Plots

♥ On My Own: (M/F x M/F) Character 1 is a prince(ss), who's recently grown tired of their demanding parents and their constant rules. They decide that they want to see the world for themselves, without guards, and sneak away from their castle one night to explore the town. As they're exploring, they meet a thief, on one of their nightly jobs. They offer the royal shelter in exchange for them not telling about their thievery. Character 1 agrees, but once their parents find out, things start to take a turn for the worst...

♥ The Happiest Place on Earth (M/F x M/F) Character 1 and Character 2 are best friends, and for spring break of their Junior year of high school, they decide to go to Disney World. Character 2 has had a crush on Character 1 for the longest time, and plans to tell them on their first night, during the fireworks. Will sparks fly, or will it all come crashing down?

♥ Joy Ride: (M x M/F) Character 1 has been sheltered for their whole lives, their parents terrified of what would happen if they were on their own. The only time Character 1 isn't being controlled by their parents is at school, and this is where they meet Character 2. He's a bit of a bad boy, with a penchant for motorcycles, cutting class, and overall badass things. He's taking a liking to Character 1 and would really like to show them what the world has to offer. One day, Character 1 sees Character 2 riding his motorcycle, and he offers them a ride. Character 1 happily accepts, grateful for the opportunity to see the real world.

♥ Your Order is Ready: (F x M/F) Character 1 is a frequenter of a coffee shop on campus, and goes there every day after class. She always sits at the same spot, absorbed in a book or her studies. Character 2 has always had a bit of an admiration for her, but was always too afraid to say anything. Character 2 then figures out a way to communicate with her. They start to write cute little messages on her coffee cups, starting with little things, but gradually getting bolder "Have a nice night" "How's that book?" "I love your smile" "You look cute today~". Unfortunately for Character 1 by the time she sees these notes, Character 2 is always gone, having switched shifts with somebody else. One afternoon, Character 1 orders her usual from Character 2. When she gets her cup, she makes sure to read the message right away, only this time it says, "Would you like to go on a date?"

Once I've done a scenario with both roles or just the role I've wanted to do, I will delete it from this thread. I'll bold the character I haven't played yet, when I do the scenario. d(owo

tumblr_lh3j9tVW5S1qgjv7io1_500.gif
[SIZE= 18px]Genres[/SIZE][SIZE= 14px]♥ Realistic/Slice of Life[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]♥ Urban Fantasy[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]♥ [/SIZE][SIZE= 14px]Fantasy[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]♥ Romance in General[/SIZE]

tumblr_inline_n2p89cqJVV1rpglid.gif
[SIZE= 14px]These are all of my plots, and I hope you like them! I would love to do any of them! The role I would like to play is bolded, and if one of the roles isn't bolded, I wouldn't mind playing any. I typically play females, but I can really do any gender, and I've been trying to play more males. I will try to periodically keep this updated with pairings, fandoms, plots, and stuff. If you're interested, just tell me, and we can PM and start discussing![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm highly interested in the Female role of Joy Ride(I've been playing a lot of males lately),if that's okay,shoot me a PM! :)

Hooowdy!

You can call Mav as everyone here in the forums gave me that nickname ~ I'm 20 going on 21 in a few weeks and I'm a full time worker for an aviation company with whacky schedules. However, I make the time to roleplay throughout the week due to my enjoyment of writing and collaborating ideas!

I'm interested in "The Happiest Place On Earth" and I wouldnt mind to roleplay as the female! Im on the same boat as you since I normally go for the male roles, however, we both can take the swing and try it out :))

I love Game Grumps!! They're so amazing!! Just wanted to share that. Though, out of curiosity, which Final Fantasy games do you RP?

I'd love to do the 'Happiest place on earth' plot, the 'Joy Ride' plot, and the 'Your order is ready' plot if you're interested in rping with me please pm me! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back