• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partner Search!

If you are still looking, anything you're itching to do? Excluding fandom stuff. I'm sadly not in the fandoms you listed. 0-0

.:~@~:.

asharasahara said:
If you are still looking, anything you're itching to do? Excluding fandom stuff. I'm sadly not in the fandoms you listed. 0-0

.:~@~:.

Ah, well I'm still actually open for any of this! Shoot me a PM and we can chat something out?

I think that we might make great writing buds! I'm interested in the first or third plot, shoot me a pm if you still are looking for partners. :3

Hello! My name is Ashleigh and I'd LOVE to RP with you!! I absolutely find the first idea amazing. I never thought about something like that before!! If you're interested, I'd love to Roleplay with you. I typically write anywhere from 2-4 paragraphs and I am obsessed with detail.

I'm defiantly interested in rp with you. I really like your steam punk idea. Pm me :)

i really like both of these plots, i RP female so i'm down for MxF or FxF though i prefer MxF. i don't do sex scenes as i prefer to keep with the story. i will do my best to reply daily(may not be able to on this site. perhaps some texting app?? whatever you're cool with, though i don't give out my number) i am willing to do either or both of those plots and I can play up to 3 characters. DM if you're interested! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back