• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partner Search

Riversparks

The Sparking River under the Bed
I am looking for a fandom partner who can do at least a paragraph per response and can respond at least once every few days. I understand if you can't, but just give me a warning if you can't response for awhile. I am also looking for someone who knows basic grammar rules and has good spelling. I prefer doing MxF but I don't mind FxF or MxM. So that is the basic requirements so onto my current cravings.

Bold= Really craving

Italic= Shippings

• Undertale: Sans x F!Frisk (Open to most pairings!)
  • Fire Emblem Awakening: M!Avatar x Lucina, Olivia x Lon'qu, Donnel x Nowi (Open to almost all pairings!)
  • Fire Emblem Fates: (Open to all pairings!)
  • Kid Icarus: (Open to most pairings!)
  • Harry Potter: (Eh... Don't know any real non-canon pairings I support. Probably would just be oc x oc)
  • Legend of Zelda (SO. MANY. PAIRINGS. I can't list all the ones I support.)
  • Chronicles of Nick (Open to most pairings!)

So those are my current cravings, they might seem somewhat small but they're all I can think of right now. If there is something you want to rp that isn't on there just ask if I know it and who knows, I might have forgotten it and I would totally love to rp it! PM me if interested in one of the fandoms I listed please!

Last edited by a moderator:
How fast do you respond? Like would it be a matter of waiting a long time for responses or would they be pretty frequent because I'm a very fast with responses when it comes to roleplay, I let it flow like a conversation should as that is how I believe a roleplay reaches its peak of enjoyment :)

Here's my thread, you may have some similar interests to me? I am quite uncertain? but who knows! :)

Partners - Looking for Long term Roleplay Partner

Users who are viewing this thread

Back