• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partner Search!

Tsukiyama

Hi! I was on a small hiatus and here I am, back again. As said above, I'm searching for partners. I enjoy FxF, FxM, and MxM (especially MxM), as well as most genres.

I don't particularly have any ideas at the moment so I'm happy to hear any you may have.

A Few Pairings & Undeveloped Ideas:

Werewolves!

Merman
x Pirate

Merman x Human

A/B/O Dynamics

Brother x Brother

Older x Younger

Club Owner x Club Employee

Mafia/Yakuza Boss x Right Hand Man

Prince x Servant

Servant x Servant

Zombie Apocalypse AU

Vampire x Werewolf

Supernatural High School

Human x Demon

Gods/Mythylogical Creatures/Mortals

Fandoms:

Marvel

Attack on Titan

Naruto

Inuyasha

Tokyo Ghoul

Many more just ask!

And that's it! Post below or PM me~

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there! If I might ask, what were you're expectations as far as post length goes—or what do you average?

If I can match you smoothly, I'd love to try a human x demon rp, or perhaps merman x human, if you'd be willing? Ah, I've also been craving some attack on Titan, albeit I'm not caught up so I'm a bit wary here. ^^;

If you'd like any information or an rp example from me, let me know and I'll shoot ya something. Thanks, and welcome back!

I think it may be fun to do a Merman x human plot (:

I'm looking for some different ideas and that sounds quite entertaining! If you'd like to give it a try feel free to PM me!

I look forward to hearing from you! My post range is 3-8 paragraphs typically depending upon inspiration(:

~Sincerely FollowTheWhiteRabbit

tumblr_n5xmevGzIc1soax2qo1_500.gif

Hello there.

I'd be interested in doing some of these, but I would also ask if you'd be interested in a M x M, Demon x Incubus?

PM me if so!

I would really love to do a Demon x Human with you! ❤

But I'm pretty new to RPs and I could only play girls ; v ; ❤

Users who are viewing this thread

Back