• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partner search! (MxM mainly)

Tsukiyama

Hi! As said above, I'm searching for partners. I enjoy FxF, FxM, and MxM (especially MxM), as well as most genres.

I don't particularly have any ideas at the moment so I'm happy to hear any you may have.

A Few Pairings & Undeveloped Ideas:

Merman x Pirate

Merman x Human

A/B/O Dynamics

Brother x Brother

Older x Younger

Club Owner x Club Employee

Mafia/Yakuza Boss x Right Hand Man

Prince x Servant

Servant x Servant

Zombie Apocalypse AU

Vampire x Werewolf

Supernatural High School

Human x Demon

Gods/Mythylogical Creatures/Mortals

And that's it! Post below or PM me~​

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not the best at coming up with ideas. But I think with a little bit of inspiration, we can think of something together. Wanna rp with me? ~ ^^

Hey! I'm interested in really anything! I unfortunately can't pm so I hope you don't mind pming me! Also, I don't think I have any specific ideas, but I'd love to brainstorm together

When you say "supernatural high school," are you referring to the TV show or do you simply mean a high school where humans and/or creatures have powers?

Hello!

I'm reading your pairings and I really like Vampire x Werewolf and Supernatural high school. I see that most of these are MxM. I've never done an MxM based role-play before but I've been really wanting to try it. I don't know how well (or how bad) I do in the type of role-play but maybe we can try it out together? If not I'd be fine with MxF! Send me a PM if you are interested and/or can!

HawkPrincess said:
When you say "supernatural high school," are you referring to the TV show or do you simply mean a high school where humans and/or creatures have powers?
Not the TV show, I simply meant a high school with creatures/humans/mutants/ etc.

Tsukiyama said:
Not the TV show, I simply meant a high school with creatures/humans/mutants/ etc.
Okay, cool. Well I'm more than willing to do an RP like this depending on what you're interested in. Are you willing to play with female characters? Do you want smut or romance in the RP? I personally don't.

I'm looking for FxF roleplays, if you're alright with that ( :) ) My character list is mostly in the supernatural/mythical (Whatever you want to call it) category, with mermaids, Fairies, and a whole bunch of Monster Girls, with a few Humans thrown in there. Here are the pairings I could do (I've gone ahead and bolded my preferred roles for you):

Mermaid x Human

Sister x Sister

Older x Younger

Princess x Servant

Servant x Servant

Supernatural High School

Human x Demon

Should we discuss details in PM?

[QUOTE="Cross_Rhodes]Merman/Human or Merman x Pirate rp sound fun.

[/QUOTE]
Merman x Pirate might be a bit more intriguing. Do you have a character preference? Or maybe we could each take a merman and a pirate.

LegoLad659 said:
I'm looking for FxF roleplays, if you're alright with that ( :) ) My character list is mostly in the supernatural/mythical (Whatever you want to call it) category, with mermaids, Fairies, and a whole bunch of Monster Girls, with a few Humans thrown in there. Here are the pairings I could do (I've gone ahead and bolded my preferred roles for you):
Mermaid x Human

Sister x Sister

Older x Younger

Princess x Servant

Servant x Servant

Supernatural High School

Human x Demon

Should we discuss details in PM?
I'd love to hear more about your Monster Girls, please do PM me!

I will be happy to start another roleplay with you if you wouldn't mind having to with the same person. If you would rather not I perfectly understand.

Aziza said:
I will be happy to start another roleplay with you if you wouldn't mind having to with the same person. If you would rather not I perfectly understand.
I wouldn't mind doing another with you! Was there something you had in mind?

I'd be up to doing an older brother/younger brother relationship with you. You should PM me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tsukiyama said:
I wouldn't mind doing another with you! Was there something you had in mind?
How do you feel bout a demon prince, killing off other demons to gain power and respect with his soul bound human slave?

Aziza said:
How do you feel bout a demon prince, killing off other demons to gain power and respect with his soul bound human slave?
Oh, I really like that idea!! I'm happy to hear more if there's anything else to it.

Tsukiyama said:
Oh, I really like that idea!! I'm happy to hear more if there's anything else to it.
Every watch Inuyasha? Well I would say it is more or less in the same setting, maybe 100 years later but still with demons and villages. This demon, an heir to his father a very powerful and feared demon, can only take his place after killing 100 demons with equal his power or more so. A boy, a human who was sacrificed to the demon by a village begging him to slay a demon for them, is now soul bound to the frightening and powerful demon and will be until he dies.

Which character would you like to play?

Also, I certainly don't mean this in a pushy or nitpicky way but I did post in our other rp this morning just in case you might have missed it.

I can take either, but I have a slight preference of the human. I've never been able to really dish out frightening and powerful characters well, they usually end up too kind.

Also I think I missed the notification because I thought you hadn't replied yet. Thank you for the reminder!

Tsukiyama said:
I can take either, but I have a slight preference of the human. I've never been able to really dish out frightening and powerful characters well, they usually end up too kind.
Also I think I missed the notification because I thought you hadn't replied yet. Thank you for the reminder!
I am also used to others wanting to play the uke, so I can be the seme.

I was concerned that perhaps you didn't like our rp too much and were perhaps just posting out of obligation.

I will make a thread and let you know.

I am looking for a good picture.

Good, I am very pleased. Thank you. I do really like our rp, it is simple but enjoyable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back