• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner Search! [LITERATE/ADVANCED] Always Looking.

Hi yes hello I found your thread via being unsatisfied with the first bazillion pages so here I am for all your fantasy and supernatural needs. I am however a youngling on this website and cannot yet send PMs. Ready and willing to double up (one dude and dudette each), let us plot! Or do whatever you want because I like your general aura. Haha, it's really all up to you so yes I will stop blabbing right after I tell you I can give 2 - 5 paragraphs and I roleplay with better grammar than this post.

badass female characters who support badass female characters is what i live for ??? so interested in this !!

I'd be interested in developing ideas with you, maybe a modern love story or something, we can definitely discuss some ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back