• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Partner needed for criminal/detective RP!

Kiana

Last Resort?
In the far future, Humanity is in its golden age. We've spread out amongst our universe, colonizing every planet in our solar system, and when we ran out of planets to colonize, we searched for more. Our story takes place on a planet much like our own, going by the name "Emilia". Emilia is ruled by a king, as all planets are, who answers directly to the high king of Earth, and specializes in technology manufacturing and inventing.

Something has caused an uproar on Emilia however. In the capital, three bodies were discovered in the town square, butchered as if they were pigs. Over the month, eight more bodies were found, each brutally cut and twisted like the ones before it. The king, Alric May, called forth his best detectives from all across the planet, their objective being to discourage any further killings, while also to bring this criminal, this maniac, to justice.

This is your story, as a detective with big hopes and dreams, this job can either bring you great fortune, or bring about your downfall into poverty.

--

Please leave a comment if interested! I will be playing the killer with my own POV so do keep that in mind.

Can't say it's my style (though still very cool!) but just wanted to say your signature is awesome, just got to that part of DS3 and the cinematic was absolute ace, even if the fight itself was pretty easy... xD Good luck!

[QUOTE="ii Miku]Can't say it's my style (though still very cool!) but just wanted to say your signature is awesome, just got to that part of DS3 and the cinematic was absolute ace, even if the fight itself was pretty easy... xD Good luck!

[/QUOTE]
That it was! You're going to love what's later in the game. :) Thank you, and good luck yourself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back