• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Partner List + Pairings

MistyMoonlight

Moon Child
Hello, Misty here! So, let’s knock this out, shall we?

What I look for in a partner:

- I do enjoy detail, especially when it comes to emotional, intense, or any other scene of that type.

- Activity isn't something I am too picky about, especially since I may have times where I cannot reply right away. At least one reply
a day will be 100% okay with me!

- I do enjoy speaking outside of the role-play. Much like everything else on this list, it's not necessary. I like it personally because
we can discuss ideas or ask questions about our replies if need be.

- I try my best to make sure my replies have correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling. I understand the occasional mistype,
we've all had problems with typos before. I'm not asking for perfection, all I ask is that it makes sense. Sound good?

- And honestly, I believe that's it. But, wait, there's more!

My Favorite Pairings:

- Vampire x Human *
- Shapeshifter x Human *
- Fire x Ice *
- Enemy x Enemy *
- Bad boy x Good
girl

Those are only a few that I could think of right now, but if any of those sound interesting to you, we can discuss a plot for them! Whether it be here
or through PMs, I don't mind either way. The pairings with (*) by the name means there is an idea for a plot already in mind!
Hope to hear from you soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back