Music Parrot's Phonograph

I have always liked this peppy Italian pop tune!

Clio - Faces (1985)

Hiroshima is one of those bands that just said, "To heck with it! We're doing it our way!" Using traditional Japanese instruments combined with modern grooves, Hiroshima created a sound I genuinely think no one else has. Plus, their music (often instrumental) is positive! That's enough for me! =)

"Hiroshima - Come To Me (LYRICS)" (Lyrics are just above the Comments section.) =)

Hiroshima is one of those bands that just said, "To heck with it! We're doing it our way!" Using traditional Japanese instruments combined with modern grooves, Hiroshima created a sound I genuinely think no one else has. Plus, their music (often instrumental) is positive! That's enough for me! =)

"Hiroshima - Come To Me (LYRICS)" (Lyrics are just above the Comments section.) =)

I love it dunno how you manage to make my day but you do please keep posting!

I can do this! ParrotParfait has shown me the way! Hooray for Parrot! =)
Wahoo! Parrot Parfait Parrot Parfait

giannis antetokounmpo nba GIF by Milwaukee Bucks

Last edited:
I don't recall if I've shared McAllister here, but I love her voice and her love of Tolkien is clear in her playing and singing. Want to hear? =)

"The Lay of Nimrodel (An Elven maid there was of old)" - by the amazing Adele McAllister! =)

Clannad has a sound I've admired for a long time. Clannad's lead singer (and harpist and keyboardist), the mystical Máire Brennan whom we hear in this song, is Enya's older sister. =)
'Let Me See (2004 - Remaster)"

This jam starts off abruptly, but about the 3:00 mark, it kicks into an Asiatic thumping energetic groove I just... really enjoy! So I'm sharing it with you! Have a good day! =)

"Forerunners - Ronin"

This jam starts off abruptly, but about the 3:00 mark, it kicks into an Asiatic thumping energetic groove I just... really enjoy! So I'm sharing it with you! Have a good day! =)

"Forerunners - Ronin"

Loading Hug GIF by MOODMAN

I love the energy or this one I jammed all the way through!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back